By italy1986 - 13/04/2009 19:41 - United States

Today, I got 20% tints on my car. As I'm driving home, a cop pulls me over. I didn't want to ruin my new tint by opening my window, so I opened my door as the cop approached. He then pulled out his gun and yelled "GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND!" before I could explain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 592
You deserved it 58 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ahahaa. Dude, they get scared if you do that. LOL cop fail!

Dude, don't open the door unless the cop asks you to. YDI.

Comments

...maybe if u didnt tint your windows more than legally allowed u wouldnt have this problem

How do you know it's not legally allowed in New Jersey? Different places have different laws.

voiceofreason2 0

Not allowed on front windows in NJ. None. Period. Op deserved it

When a cop approaches your car do you roll down your back window?? Thick...

@ #4 - 20% isn't that dark at all. Is well within legal limits and counts as a light tint o.o

Actually the lower the number the darker the tint, I just had this conversation last night with a cop (also a good friend) 20% is dark and in a lot of states illegal, in my state anything lower then 32% is illegal.

indeed, it goes on light penetration (20%= 20% light can get through)

xir0nm4n 0

Dude, I would have done the exact same thing.

chiccadora 0

Dude! I looked at ur profile and well I know where u live hahaha well where in Texas bc my aunt lives there hahaha strange!

CoDandBlowjobs 8
jew_fml 0

total YDI. ruining for your window is far more appealing than getting shot in the head.

sarahvalasco 0

wow that sucks at least you didn't ruin your tint

#7- i dont think you've ever gotten your windows tinted? lemme guess your benz that daddy bought you already had the exact tint you asked for. they recommend 24-48 hours without rolling down your windows to prevent bubbles and/or scratches in the tint. Cops are paranoid idiots that profile.

Cops are not paranoid idiots. Become one and see how ******* hard it is for yourself. I'm not a cop myself, and I don't understand how it feels to be one, but I can see why they fear for their lives, because their job is more dangerous than how it's portrayed on TV and in movies. People need to shut the **** up with that "cops are stupid" bullshit.

I mean maybe if everyone in America didn't carry a gun, cops included this crazy stuff wouldn't happen.

Tick_fml 0
sbcpunkrocker 0

#20 - tint is unnecessary, stupid and draws attention to your vehicle. It has nothing to do with luxury or wealth OP - you deserved it. You turned and faced a cop after exiting your car, how else do you think he is going to interpret it?

NicholasShreds 0

you're an idiot. Tint keeps the sun from roasting the inside of your car, and it keeps it out of your eyes.