By it_IS_just_me - 17/07/2011 04:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I Googled my ex-husband only to find that in the years since we've split he now fancies himself as a stand-up comic. His material? Our sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 245
You deserved it 9 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your life is sad not because your past sex life your ex-husband's stand-up material, but because you're still Googling him years after you two split up.

1215116a 14

"She sucks so bad! Literally!"

Comments

Just watch him fail miserably (hopefully). Maybe he'll run put of good material to make use of.

aaronperez 0

and who is this comic may i ask?

no you may not ask , because OPs don't reply.

20- Not entirely true. That's why they came up with the ribbon system. There's one for moderators and one for OP. One is red, the other blue. I forget which is which, though.

There you go #49.. OP ribbon must be blue :p

unless you're on a mobile app then you just never know unless you notice the username.

well he can't be that famous or she would have known her ex husband was a stand up comic before she googled him:L

danielabella94 0
adavis24 0

haha I hear I'm a god sexual partner (:

ReynshineCutting 10

And who's to say she is? Maybe he was bad in bed. Maybe their sex life wasn't all that bad but he's just making stuff up for his act. There's nothing saying she's bad in bed.

What's the difference between my wife and a Llama? None, they both spit.

Lexi_Ray 5

have revenge become a stand up comic yourself and talk about his tiny penis :D

Lexi_Ray 5

I don't but revenge has no limits, even if it includes lying

but lying is a sin. better get your helmet, you're going to hell.

Maybe she's athiest and doesn't believe in your christian bullshit??

Lexi_Ray 5

thank you koolkid and I am an atheist haha

Lexi_Ray 5

she assumes everyone wearing helmet goes to hell? idk

Dude, she's only 12. She shouldn't even know what a penis is, let alone be telling people theyre going to hell.

ReynshineCutting 10

Yes and Jesus created this whole idea called forgiveness of your sins so that if you do screw up as all humans do, you won't go to hell. (This is not to start a religious debate or offend any Atheists. This is to correct the young girl who doesn't fully understand her own religion. If she's not a Christian I apologize but I gather that she probably is based on her comment.)

Petunia888 13

Dumb Christians definitely give the rest of us a bad name. And the hypocrites. If you're gonna preach to someone (as a "Christian"), then you should know that judging someone else when you haven't got your shit together yet is also frowned upon. Christianity, to me, is more about cultivating love and a relationship with God, rather than trying to condemn everyone else. Please don't think all of us are the same because of the ignorant ones. P.S. Thanks a lot, kid.

mismonroe 0

The best revenge is to prove him wrong. I've got a video camera and some free time.