By minecraftwilldie - 02/06/2011 16:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, I gave my husband an ultimatum: either he could have sex with me or play Minecraft. Needless to say, he spent the rest of the evening playing Minecraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 180
You deserved it 14 739

Same thing different taste

Comments

xbriix 0

He's prolly fapping while he's playing. You are not needed.

You can build sexy pixelated anime babes in Minecraft. 'nuff said.

kc1997kc 9

I'd have probably thrown his computer or slammed down random buttons till it broke. I'm very sorry OP!

there is a thing called the power button....

and if you're too angry to find the power button, unplug it...

17 is one of the people that can't unplug an adapter from the mains ..

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

If you're that violent and destructive because your boyfriend won't **** you, you need help. Minecraft works therapeutic wonders.

Congrats, you are a class A Bitch. With a capital B. If you need to resort to violence because your boyfreind doesnt feel like sex, I suppose if you are not in the mood, it is OK for him to throw or break whatever it is you are using at the time. I just don't understand the hyppocrytical nature of some girls.

lol if this game can giveyou more fun than sex, im going to start playing it.

6demon6spawn6 12
1123nic 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Mrrevorp 0

Or maybe he's not turned on by nagging ultimatums. OP, try being the person he fell in love with. Turn him on and he'll turn the game off.

doc_j 0

fhl i dont care what the other offer is im not gonna turn down some strange on the hangs low. start dressin real sexy an goin out with ur girlfriends that should get his attention

How much weight have you put on since the wedding?

Probably not as much as him, if all he does is play Minecraft.