By ashleynicolle - 25/02/2012 06:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I gave my grandparents my old cell to use since they needed an upgrade. I thought I had deleted everything until I received a text from my grandmother. It was a vagina shot I had taken for my fiancé with a message that said "You need to wear more makeup". FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 686
You deserved it 36 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idonebeenhad 17

Comments

wlddog 14

Old people use makeup WAY different than I expected.

The_Troller 14

Why would you even say that? Now I've got the mental image...

wlddog 14

What has mentally been seen can not mentally be unseen.

Whenever giving someone an old phone always triple check everything has been deleted especially when you have nudes on it and especially when giving it to family as sometimes you can miss things, like OP did here.

That advice is like saying "I Told you so!" :P"

heyygloriaa 5

Most vaginas look like ham that got stuck in a meat grinder.

#75, i do NOT want 2 know how you know that.

hisgirlherboy 5

87- what you have never seen a ******?

I just don't understand why most ppl won't accept it as the truth. Sorry ladies but it's true, time to quit lying to yourselves and realize that we would much rather see your boobs than your clam haha

That's because clams were not meant to be decorative, they are meant to be eaten!

Tell that to all the poor clams in the ocean just trying to get by you heartless neanderthal!

88 - Birthdate is unspecified so probably 12 and only just learned the word.

87- don't know how you know that? Maybe because some of us aren't 13. FML should be an 18+ app.

Grandma is funny! Hopefully only your grandmother saw it and not grandpa. :O

wlddog 14

"Hey Grandma, I think someone sneezed on the phone screen".

Yeah that's not the smartest thing to do and maybe next time you should make sure you send it to the right person!

Moobug 4

That's not quite what happened... read the FML again.

dcg1375 7

Send it to the right person? Did you read the FML? She gave the entire phone to her grandmother to use. She thought she deleted the pic that she had sent to her fiancé previously (the right person) . Her GRANDMOTHER sent HER the SUPPOSED deleted pic from the phone she was BORROWING. Why bother making comments when you don't read the FML?

So your grandmother thought your ****** was your ugly face. Well then..

Haha, yøu're funny. Nice to see funny dudes nowadays.

Hey thanks! ..and you're.. Um.. The Alpha?

ArmedcrackerR6 8

Next time leave the ****** monster alone.

At least she didn't accuse it of looking like hers? Or offer lessons on Kegels