By Anonymous - 09/02/2013 20:03 - United States - Chula Vista

Today, I gave my 5-year-old daughter a unicorn pillow pet. She ended up giving him an ill-advised name, and has been loudly proclaiming to everyone she sees that her pillow pet is Horny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 893
You deserved it 4 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

Well it's better than my cousin calling his zebra a "stripper" because of its stripes.

I say let the child be a child. That's the beauty of being a child the innocent.

Comments

She's a 5yr old, she's just naming it because of the horn it has on it's head, like naming a dog dog. She (hopefully) has no knowledge of sex, sexual terms, ect. It's completely innocent. And honestly, if someone says something about it, you should tell them such. She's just a little girl. When she's older, if she still has it, she'll realize it, and will either laugh about it, or change it's name.

Just don't let it get to that awkward point where she's still naive but some of her friends know what horny means.

dixiefoxx 22

Yeah, I remember one Easter, my younger sister, she was somewhere around 7-9, we got those Peeps, the candy birds that are really soft and really good, she named hers "Peepys"

I used to call clocks 'cocks' before I could pronounce it properly...and I used to exclaim it loudly anywhere I saw them. She doesn't know any better, and hopefully people will realize that.

I'm curious, how many hands did you have on your little... yeah, never mind.

Cum get me. I get off at 7 o'****! (:

KiddNYC1O 20

She's 5. People will understand, surely.

ShannonBitt 29

My seventeen year old friend named her unicorn "Horny" also, claiming it had no inappropriate intentions.

SrakaSrakasta 20

YDI for caring. She's a child for crying out loud. Noone will care and you shouldn't either. I hope you don't ruin this child with your complexes

ShananaginsLOL 13

Awwww don't be so strict that's adorable.....it is however a great story to tell in front of her friends when she's a teenager!