By happybirthday - 12/08/2012 05:49 - United States - Wrentham

Spicy
Today, I found the perfect opportunity to throw my husband a surprise party since he thought I was away on a business trip. He came home with a hooker. Surprise! FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 536
You deserved it 3 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a douche. He was more than lucky to have someone as compassionate as you. Oh well, his loss.

I think you have another surprise for him right? Like some papers..

Comments

Off topic: your Display pic is hilarious. Anyhow OP as other said, time to surprise him once and for all.

yomamaOo 2

Maybe shes a friend who wanted to come to the party?

pcentral 17

Wow that sucks OP. I hope you found out before everyone was gathered around for the party.

The surprise was actually on you - The hooker gives half price ******** on her clients' birthdays, so you saved him $20!

perdix 29

You must visit the high-class gals, Doc. Around here, that policy would save me $1.99-1/2. Do yours have all their teeth? Must be nice ;)

No teeth feels awesome! It's why I always visit the geriatric ward.

perdix 29

#65. True, true. With teeth, it's an all-or-nothing proposition. Having some teeth makes for a grating experience (and I did not misspell "great").

Wondering if one of your other party guest ended up taking her back home?

pinkpixie06 11

It could have been worse...there could have been two hookers.

perdix 29

Or even worse, four hookers, one of whom ***** on your floor!

stewpididiot 11

....Or if the hookers were dudes !!

perdix 29

You must have been *****-ified!

mrsquiggles6900 5

And now's the perfect time to give him your special present: divorce papers!

I don't think that's immediate grounds for divorce. I'd understand being mad and hurt, but people need to learn how to talk things out and find solutions. Maybe the divorce rate wouldn't be so high.

Are you for real or are you smoking crack? so she should forgive him for cheating and embarrassing her in front of everyone all because that douche couldn't keep his dick in his pants . He's a married man he should not be cheating if he wanted to sleep with ****** then he should of stayed single ! that is perfectly good grounds for a divorce .

Maybe the divorce rate wouldn't be so high if married people didn't bring hookers to their homes.

mrsquiggles6900 5

60- could you possible be that stupid? He cheated on his WIFE with a HOOKER.. Tell me.. Would you ever stay with your husband if he cheated on you with a hooker? I don't think you would, but if you would stay with him, your just giving them more reason to keep thinking its okay to **** around on you. Gosh. Maybe the dicorce rate wouldn't be so ******* high it people didnt cheat all the ******* time.

Laurenlou 24

60- I totally agree with you. It would really damage the trust in a marriage but trying to work it out is worth it. If they absolutely cannot come to terms on him cheating, maybe then divorce would be an option. A marriage is a life long commitment and humans make terrible mistakes sometimes. Learning and forgiving from this situation would be the best advice I have for OP and her husband.

I'm not stupid. I have my opinion, and you have yours. You are adults, and you should know to respect that. I'd be terribly hurt. But I wouldn't ask for a divorce right that moment. If we couldn't work it out, or if he cheated on me another time, I would consider a divorce. But divorce isn't something to do all willy-nilly.

CheshireHalli 19

Neither is bringing a hooker to the house, especially to the bed that you and your wife share.

TAAAADAAAA, he brought home the present he's always wanted thereby saving you the time and trouble of having to shop. What a thoughtful, considerate gesture. He also thought of you, bringing someone home that you could enjoy right along with him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY! Let's have a three-way!

GWow he sounds like an idiot! He needs to take a look at his life. He can have a trashy hooker, or his wife who finally finds the opportunity to throw him a wonderful party and is ready to five him a great day when she finds a hooker with her idiot husband. Sorry OP, I hope you can either work things out or get a clean and relatively easy divorce!