By Noname - 27/01/2009 19:42 - Ireland

Today, I found the family's pet hamster under my mattress, he's been missing for six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 919
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My favorite cockatiel died the same way. :( I was sick, he wandered under my blanket and fell asleep, I didn't realize till late the next day that I couldn't find him. Found him when I got ready for bed that evening....what was left of him. Shattering. My condolences. FML indeed.

Comments

sforward09 0

#7 and #8 you guys are dumb ass's..... if it was UNDER the matress for SIX months, dont you think it would be dead

sforward09 0
ayshren 0

ewww ughh uhhh yikes. omg. gross and terribly sad :( my heart goes out to you. partially cause i have a huuuge phobia of dead things.

That would suck, but you'd think it would smell after a while.

Maybe the smell was masked by the thick mattress?

#15 YOUR a dumb ass, they were obviously being sarcastic, and your a freakin moron.

OP: i am sorry your hamster died, but i seriously can't believe THIS made it passed being moderated and mine didn't! nothing against you, but this is sort of a crappy fml. I seriously hate the people who are moderating some of these! they let even crappier ones through but not the decent ones! (sorry, i just had to vent, and this was a good one to vent on)

Adam, Today, i dropped my 5 dollar ice cream cone and cried while my mom hugged me, is not a real fml.