By Anonymous - 30/04/2015 02:08 - United States - Gardnerville

Today, I found the eggshells from the nest belonging to the little bird that lives outside my house. They were covered in blood and it was quite obvious that they had been eaten. While I was looking at them, the mother bird came over and attacked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 973
You deserved it 3 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

damn... nature hits back... hard.... hope you are okay OP!!!!

TabooSushi 24

Don't **** with mama birds. I saved a baby bird that fell out of the nest once. I couldn't reach the actual nest (two-story house and the nest was in eaves of the roof), but I saw the mama nearby so I just built a little nest in a small cardboard box to put the baby in and lodged it in our yard's lemon tree. Minutes later I see my dickbag cat starting to trot toward the tree and I started to yell out to chase him off, but then I saw mama bird come SWOOPING down and screeching at him. And this is a SMALL bird, just a tiny sparrow, against a fairly huge ass cat. He ran off after she pecked and wing-slapped him a few times, and I decided to borrow a ladder to move the box up closer to the original nest so it wouldn't happen again. Do not **** with mama birds.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

There's a small tree next to my driveway that a mockingbird pair builds a nest in every year. You can't even walk down the driveway without having to dodge divebombing attack birds. They won't actually peck you, but the last time it happened to me the mama got so close that I felt the tip of her wing. We've never even messed with the nest, they're just very protective.

xluciferx666 21

Wing of Fury 5: The Swallow of Vengeance

I'm curious to know what kind of bird...

Shouldn't have been standing there to long....lmao