By Gabriel A - 15/01/2011 04:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found some nude vintage pictures in my house. I decided to beat my meat to them. Later I found out it was my grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 276
You deserved it 84 351

Same thing different taste

Comments

Your grandma was quite daring. Wonder what else she's done. Though FYL for not seeing a resemblance.

fudgepirate 0

how would he see a resemblance if im pretty sure he has never seen his grama naked. and people usually look different when theyre younger plus i doubt he was looking at the face of the person on the picture when their naked body is like out there.

That is the epitome of awkwardness. I can't imagine how weird it must be to be around your grandma now.

DarkHelmet 10

what is the epitome of awkwardness is how ******* orange you are in that photo.

Epitome of awkwardness = extremely awkward. And I happen to be half Indian. Taking that into account and the French sun, I'm sure that's why I look so ******* orange.

May also be why you look so damn hot too.

RedPillSucks 31

I ****** an orange once, but I'd rather **** a papaya.

So you jerked off to a pic of your gran? Nice one dude, next time when you want to play with yourself maybe just go watch some **** on the internet OR better yet go and find yourself a girl to "play" with.

Imagine the fml if he attempted that! Today, I was really drunk and had sex with a **** I found in my house. I later realized it was my sister FML

yeah, I should do that. Oh no wait - Im already here you asshole.

do you live with granny? or does your mom/dad keep nude photos of mommy for personal reasons? that is some sick sh:t there