By hairyarms - 10/10/2010 12:47 - Australia

Today, I found out why you don't let your kids grab your arms while their hands are covered in glitter glue. Easy to get it on you, extremely painful to rip from your arm hairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 294
You deserved it 5 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glitter is the herpes of art supplies. once they're there they never go away. prepare to sparkle and shine for the rest of your life. :)

RedPillSucks 31

At the risk of starting the "Chewbaka vs Naked Mole Rat" wars, shaving hairs (arms, legs, vag, whatever) has nothing to do with hygiene.

Comments

Congrats, OP! You now sparkle like the "Vampires" in Twilight! You must be so proud.

Congrats FIllitov! knowing this means u have read the books!

No, it just means that I had to endure seeing a preview for one of the movies. There are far easier ways for me to read poor literature than to crack open a Twilight book.

um you guys are asses everyone in the world knows Edward sparkles cuz they ( the media/people) mention it absolutely everywhere! you don't have to read or watch to know that!

flashback.miss 28

LOL!! 11, 12, and 3!! XD OP, glitter is cool but just clean up and while art is awesome.. yea kids love messes!

jhaygood 0

shower should take it off a lot easier.

macgirl21 0

Shave your arms! arm hair is nasty! especially when you have so much of it it's noticeable

it doesn't mean she has really hairy arms...

The inevitable outcome of having young children in the house, OP. I don't have kids, but I have a little sister. An accident will eventually happen. Your most recent one was getting glitter on you. Mine was getting accidentally punched in the nuts. Murphy's Law everybody.

I thought #16 was supposed to type lyrics...

yummycupcakegirl 0

The real FML here is that OP is a girl YDI for being a disgusting ape

everyone has arm hair you dumbass.doesnt mean its noticeable on her.you fail for jumping to conclusions like an ignorant prick

nayeli760 0

I think your picture says whose the real ape here.

Schizomaniac 24

Wow, 40, I think the award for biggest ignorant moron goes to you. And considering what site we're on, that's saying something.

**** glitter. That stuff should be outlawed.

I dont think you should shave your armhair, its perfectly normal. Besides us wimen have so much trouble with shaving legs, armpits, and.... you know. A little armhair doesn't hurt. Unless it's really long and gross. Then you should rip it off immediatly...