By Sunshinenwhiskey - 05/05/2016 15:10 - United States - Dallas

Today, I found out why my sister hasn't been answering my texts or phone calls. Her husband blocked my number on her phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 798
You deserved it 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you don't know why he would do such a thing then it's time to have a talk with him.

Wow I hope she has a serious discussion with him and you should talk to him too. That's some crazy controlling stuff.

Comments

Definitely talk to them. Even if you two don't get along that's not his place.

Maybe it's because he blocked you on Facebook too and didn't want your sister to find out

I think op knows or found something about her sister's husband. And if the only way op communicates with her sister is through her phone, then that's why that guy blocked her. But then op would have stated that from the beginning. Also, the sister's husband must not like op for who knows what reason.

maybe the husband thinks OP is a possible affair without knowing that OP is his wife's BLOOD relative

#33, I don't know about you, but I find it pretty hard to not know that someone who is in contact with your spouse is a blood-relative; especially a sibling who most likely would've been at the wedding.

this should throw up a lot of red flags. one of the things am abusive spouse does is isolate a person from friends and family

Stop complaining on the Internet and handle your business, if your sister means something in your life then speak up to her and explain what's going on.

If that's your mindset, what are you even doing on this site? It's MADE for this sort of thing.

Suaria 38

That is definitely red flags of an abusive relationship

Yeah, like everyone said, this is one of the hallmarks of a controlling person. I'd say drop by your sister's place in person to find out why her husband did this, and bring someone with you just in case things get ugly.

Honestly sounds more like **** your sister's life.