By Anonymous - 08/06/2013 19:01 - Australia - Perth

Today, I found out why my daughter eats so many sugary baked goods. According to her, when you bake things, all the sugar and calories are "released" and so you can't gain weight from it. It seems I raised a moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 624
You deserved it 9 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think she's confused with cooking food to kill bacteria ! Hahahah she's needs to take a nutrition class , poor girl

SirTalkaton 22

We have the cure for obesity, just bake everything! Hooray!

Comments

Dad: Where'd you hear that? Kid: Internet, they can't put anything that isn't true on there!

wannabesinger 16

Reminds me of when I was little, I used to think that you could fill up your whole gas tank and only pay what was on the sign. My mom said she liked my way of thinking.

k_lylepad 19

Children learn from their parents...so in a backwards way you're calling yourself a moron, right?

They also learn from school, TV, Internet, friends...even if it isn't true.

k_lylepad 19

I think people need to learn the value of jest.

Tell her how her body will "release" itself into a diabetes form if she keeps it up.

Diabetes isn't caused by eating lots of sugar. Being overweight however does.

perdix 29

A toothless, pre-diabetic moron at that. You should help her find a suitable trailer park to move to.

perdix 29

#21, are we referring to the size of the trailer or her ass? Have you seen some of the ladies down at the trailer park?

We all know you go to the nearest trailer park and scope out the available ladies, perdix. The bigger, the better.

Double wide trailer. For her double wide ass!

I feel like a lot of people who live in trailer parks are skinny. At least around here, cause they're mostly drug-addicts. Probably not true for everywhere, but here for sure.

He's being strangely quiet, Noor. Maybe you stumbled onto something with your theory. Care to do some explaining, perdix?

perdix 29

#36, well, he does make a lot of jokes about plumpa humpas.

34 that's the crystal meth hard at work.

Eating lots of sugar does not cause diabetes. Being overweight as a result however, does.

Why the thumbs down? Do people not like facts?

timss4 19

Lol she's confused because baked foods are healthier than fried foods... Nobody felt the need to explain to her any further than that apparently haha

wow..im just..amazed. Dont they teach this stuff in school?

She's a genius. With that kind of positive thinking attitude she'll never be left with the bitter taste of guilt after she's polished off an entire box of delicious glazed donuts.

How old is she if shes really young i will understand but if not you did raise an idiot