By chasesd - 13/01/2010 09:29 - United States

Today, I found out where my favorite shirt has been for the last six months. My ex-fiancé's new girlfriend is wearing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 437
You deserved it 2 399

chasesd tells us more.

chasesd 0

The situation is a bit more in depth... maybe this little addition might clear it up some. She knows it's mine, because when I was living with him, towards the end of the relationship, she had become a pseudo roommate. This'll probably up the "you deserve it" and ah well. The shirt is my favorite for the reason that it was only available at a particular booth at the San Diego Comic-con. After the end of the relationship I had literally only one day to pack for a flight, which I had to get at the last minute (we live in Oregon, my family is in California). The apartment just wasn't organized or easy to find everything that I had there. To allow myself to get over the breakup I hadn't kept contact and of course was distracted with finding a job and getting back to normalcy that when I finally got back into contact with him, and when I finally realized that the shirt was missing, there was a conveniently posted facebook photo of his new gal and him. The shirt is unmistakable, as, like I said, it's not widely available. Oh, and I rocked that shirt like no other, the new girl looks like a reject Sinead O'Connor with man hands; why on Earth would my favorite shirt look hideous on me?

Top comments

Let her know its yours, he probably gave it to her and said it was a gift lol once she knows its yours, even if she seemingly doesn't believe you, it will still be in the back of her mind. & she will probably be more pissed at the guy then you are right now :P

Sounds like he's trying to fill a void there haha

Comments

ivyplayswow 0

If it was me and i saw her wearing my favorite shirt i would go over to them, and rip it of her stupid ass.

A swift roundhouse kick to the face solves all your problems.

no. violence doesn't solve everything... just some things. and even if it doesn't solve it, its really funny. (^.^)

#14 well don't do that! Don't wanna rip her favourite shirt!

damn son u must not fuxk her right that's sumthing u keep to urself

lickmyjock 0

Next time close the stall door so doesn't have to see you take a dump you dump ignorant self absorbed ugly ass small tittied loose bitch.

boatkicker 4

Ask for it back. Unless she's a crazy bitch, the worst that can happen is she says no, and then you're no worse off than you are right now. Sucks that you haven't had your favorite shirt for six months, but at least you might be able to get it back. :)

That. SOB. Time to call in the armed forces.

AntiChrist7 0
boatkicker 4

Come up with something new. This one isn't funny, true or original. Unless its one of those things, its just annoying.

OOOH! Lemme try.... (clears throat) Girls love consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position with no eye contact and no noise whatsoever. (falling atomic bombs can be heard in the distance) (sighs) I'll be in the cellar if anyone needs me.

boatkicker 4

Points for originality! If that's stolen from somewhere I don't recognize it, so whatever.

AntiChrist7 0

Funny? depends on the person. Original? Who knows... True? well this site proves it

Maybe his new girlfriend has a shirt that looks exatly like the shirt he gave you? Unless it was a custom made shirt, there is probably hundreds of the same one..

lyndis_fml 0

Oh man. I once left a shirt at a sleep-over to which I had brought a change of clothes, but didn't notice it missing until a while later by which time I had no idea where it was. Finally found it... on a friend of mine who had seen me wear that shirt every other week for 4 years. I wanted to punch her.

mshafty 0

Like OMG!! a little teenage **** took your shirt, no way!! I'll let you in on something, throughout your life people will take your shit. Take it back and then tell them to **** off!

I ******* HATE people who steal shit! A 'friend' of mine in highschool took a Northface jacket from me and claimed it was hers and I had my damn name written in the tag.

mshafty 0

Yah, well thats good way to know who your real friends are. Sometimes when its something small its almost worth it getting stolen because then you know the person is a bastard, but when its Northface jacket, thats just blows!

holllaax7 0

honestly , i would have told her it was mine & took it back . maybe have a bitch fight ?! i'd do anything just to get it back !