By meep - 23/12/2009 16:05 - United States

Today, I found out where my $300 worth of American Eagle and Hollister clothes had disappeared to. My 16 year old sister shredded them with scissors, took pictures of it for her Myspace and said that I deserved it for being a "conformist." All her "internet friends" said it was awesome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 766
You deserved it 12 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_no_fyl 0

Wearing those clothes is fine. Still going on myspace however is NOT.

LilaFaye 0

I think it's kind of funny that her conformist-hating sister has a Myspace account. It doesn't get much more conformist than that. That sucks, though. Plot some horrible revenge :D

Comments

AGGoddess 2

You deserve to get your money back from her, on account of your sister being a bitch. Yes, you did spend a ridiculuous amount of money for those clothes, but it's not up to her to decide what you do with your money.

LilaFaye 0

I think it's kind of funny that her conformist-hating sister has a Myspace account. It doesn't get much more conformist than that. That sucks, though. Plot some horrible revenge :D

YDI for wearing that crap, when you can get better made, non-brand name clothes for about a 3rd of the price.

They're not even name brand. You wanna talk about expensive clothing, go to Neiman Marcus. Shit. It's still $300 worth of goods.

spartanMKIV 9

I have two questions. why the **** do you care what she wears, and how the hell is it any of your business?

Beat the shit out of her. She's a hypocrite, too. I mean, a ******* MySpace account?

Rellich 0

Though those clothes suck, you don't deserve that. FYL

OP: If you dressed as uniquely as each and every one of the people claiming you deserve it no doubt do, this could have been avoided. Snarkiness aside, wow your sister's a brat. Leaving her out of Christmas presents this year seems fair.

ProTroll 0

I agree with Fakepolice... You dirty broke posers whine too much.... And no not shopping at Hollister doesn't make you dirty and poor... Your non educated filthy lifestyle does... Not wearing hollister just makes it easy to point you out!!!

Clearsky18 2

If you're stupid enough to pay 20 bucks for a shirt, and 60 bucks for jeans, you totally deserved it. You can get that brand stuff at Thrift stores for dollars if you look hard enough.

kitties_fml 12

well, you're 15, so you would think that...

she bought it because the clothes are cool and comfortable. ever here of something called fashion?didn't think so. thats whats cool right now so u can excuse yourself and go live off in a place that doesnt give a shit about your clothes!

Actually, when I see someone wearing AE/Hollister I immediately stereotype them as lazy and unfashionable, blindly picking stuff off the racks because they can't coordinate for themselves. The people I would consider to be fashion "icons" make their own clothes, have them custom made, or at least tailor/alter them to be individual. Someone who truly follows "fashion" knows it isn't accomplished by merely slapping a brand's logo across their chest.

expen_dable 0

Not everyone has the time and money to make and alter all their own clothes, you are really naive if you think everyone can, us ADULTS have other priorities, but I guess if you are a teenager with Daddys unlimited money, it doesn't matter...and if custom clothes are the only kind acceptable to you, then you must think Hot Topic, TJ Maxx, Target and every other clothing store out there is for "lazy and unfashionable" people too... wow what a bratty comment. You sound like the type that would pick on someone for wearing Payless shoes.

I agree. I certainly don't have the time and resources to make my own clothes but I'm still really into fashion. The store you shop at doesn't designate how fashionable you are. Everyone I know (including me) shops at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21, yet I always come out buying different things than most everyone else because I have my own style. And what about thrift stores and vintage clothing? So many of my friends wouldn't even dare look in a thrift store but I always get a lot of compliments on the things I find there. People think the thrift store is the epitome of unfashionable, yet people know me as a fashionable person. So who knows, the OP could do a really good job of choosing what he buys at these stores. I know that this shouldn't, and doesn't, have any bearing on the situation, but I'm just saying since the conversation sort of veered in this direction. And to be honest, not everyone is going to be a genius with fashion sense and style, otherwise fashion designers wouldn't be a highly regarded. It's just like an artistic skill, which is why a lot of math/science people are stereotyped to have no fashion sense.

People can have an interesting, fashionable style without having to make their own clothes. It's about how you put the items of clothing together. A person can look more 'unique' wearing all Hollister if they choose good pieces and put them together well than somebody wearing clothes they've made themselves.

um excuse me, but i do pay for my clothes. I'm thirteen and I can still shop there so you don't have to go off and say I'm Daddy's little bank, he loves me and taught me to pay for my clothes which I do. So shut your trap unless you know what your talking to. And have you found fashion world yet? I think not. Anywhere you look people are were AE, Aero, HCo, and A&F. So don't criticize the teenager fashion.

Mizzaditude... You make me frustrated. Shut up.

Though those Preppy Expensive clothing has DoucheBag written all over it, your sister had no right to perform such actions. If you wish to not turn the other cheek, ruin one of your sister's valuable that she purchased by conforming. No one is an 100% Non-Conformist.

BackHurts 0

Seriously, you need to stop trolling.. I see you on a bunch of posts acting like you're god... I got news for you. You're not. GTFO

cut up 300$ of her tec stuff starting with her computer power cord and then tell her don't worry you don't owe me 300$ anymore, see if that teaches her the meaning of respecting personal property and worth of money. however your cloth brands do suck and i'd hate it if my sibling spent all their money on designer items that cost way too much, i just wouldn't have messed with stuff thats not mine