By Leadamp - 15/05/2012 22:39

Today, I found out the hard way that it is possible to sunburn the soles of your feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 249
You deserved it 5 026

Leadamp tells us more.

Leadamp 7

We where in Spain and I was reading a book by the pool.

Top comments

Comments

NoisyNykkii 10

And that, my friend, is why you use sunscreen, EVERYWHERE! Why do you think mommy goes OCD on you whenever you go to the beach?

What would the easy way be? Aside from reading about it on fml.

google. you can ask it anything....it knows 0_0

Ooh, that sucks man, I wander how long it would take to get better...

Were you standing on your head for awhile or something?

Dang it. I posted before reading the other comments so I didn't see that someone basically beat me to it.

That's what happens when you dig to china.

The only way to do that is by standing on your head in the sun or holding your feet up to a tanning bed. Or by being incredible stupid. Or possibly some combination. Though I'm pretty sure the "stupid" is required.

NoisyNykkii 10

OP was most likely swimming, since you swim face down(unless doing backstroke) with the soles of your feet facing the Sun. (Competitive Swimmer) I will go now.*flies away*

Or by lying down on your stomach while barefoot?

Or just laying flat on your stomach with the bottom of your feet facing up sun tanning...

Yes yes, thank you all for ruining my already-weak joke and verbally pounding me into submission. I give, I give!

wlddog 14

You know you enjoy a good pounding from time to time. Doctors orders.

uumlaut_strohson 3
FMLshark 12

I love when dumbasses call other people dumbasses. It makes my day.

quack_addict 0

it's not possible to sunburn the soles of your feet, or the palms of your hands.

ChickInGreenVans 12

Next time don't forget to put suncream on your feets.