By gullible - 12/04/2014 16:01 - United States

Today, I found out that the April Fool's Day prank my girlfriend and best friend played on me was not a joke, and that they actually did sleep together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 869
You deserved it 3 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like them being true friends was the real prank...

Comments

Joke is on your probably ex-best friend (if they are now together). If she decides to sleep with someone else while she's in a relationship, she might do it again. You deserve a better friend and girlfriend.

Sounds like the only April Fools were the girlfriend and the other guy. And by "Fools", I mean "Assholes". Sorry about the crappy friends, OP.

One of many reasons I, as a female, prefer male friends. Although if I had more gay friends I suppose it could become an issue...

#38 I don't know what you're implying, but when I hang out with someone, I don't see them as potential relationship material or fuckbuddy. Pretty sure the reason why it's most of the time the best friend who sleeps with the partner of their friend, is because they probably know eachother well and hang out a lot and something about "the grass is always greener..." Sorry, my English skills are lacking atm so I hope my comment is readable.

How would having more male friends make the OP's girlfriend LESS likely to cheat? Actually, forget all that. Let's talk about the fact that this FML has a lot less to do with gender and sexuality and a lot more to do with people who are douchebags/holes.

"douchebags/holes" Doucheholes? ...what?

revelation11B 10

@72, at least they aren't douchecanoes.

What I was implying is my SO's would be unlikely to cheat with my friends, since most of my friends are straight males, and I also date straight males. Not that they're any less likely to cheat than anyone else, just not with anyone I consider a close friend. Make sense now?

Oh OP, I'm so sorry that they would do such a thing. At least they told you instead of keeping it a secret. Also, you should ditch those assholes and move on from their petty asses

Ohhhhhh myyy goddddd if that wouldve been me what!!! Heads would of rolled!!

Why do you use would've correctly the first time, and then go ahead and say "would of" in the same sentence?

Just how do you plan on being a lawyer speaking/writing like you do

AviKerensky 17

Even as a joke that's not funny, and potentially dangerous. I would have Hulked out before they could even say April Fools.

Give her an early Easter gift and break up.

rbalboa76 5

Can't be that "best" of a friend if he sleeps with your girlfriend

TheDrifter 23

Everyone needs that one skanky "best" friend. You know they'd sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend if given half a chance, so you can use them to weed out the ones who would cheat on you.