By NotTHATbad - 19/11/2016 17:26

Today, I found out that sometimes when my girlfriend is mad at me she will allow our unfixed male dog to jack off on my pillows when I'm at work. She won the battle and the war. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 557
You deserved it 1 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I actually think she lost both here. What she did is awful and shows she's just vindictive and petty. She resorts to revenge tactics, instead of expressing her feelings and talking about them like an adult, that's incredibly unhealthy. I've met children more mature than that. This is just so gross, I'd get new pillows.

She still has to sleep in the same bed with dog cum, so it seems like a pyrrhic victory.

Comments

You dump that crazy girl, that ain't ok. On any level, that is really really messed up.

Passive aggressive revenge tactics, what a child.

well, they say semen is good for your skin... let's hope it's not a myth

This is just awful. Op, I hope you've moved on to something better for your own safety and happiness, but if you didn't, and you're still with this chick, you're a butthole and deserve everything you get outta this relationship. Enjoy you're evening!

Time for a new girlfriend, she sounds childish and mentally unbalanced

To the people saying this is breakup worthy. Really? It's not like she's forcing the dog to hump the blankets or anything. If the dog has a humping problem, then they need to fix their dog. Blankets and stuff can be washed.

The "blankets and stuff" weren't being washed before OP slept on them. And the wording implies she was encouraging the dog to hump his pillow. So, yeah, it is break up worthy because it not only implies she can't be trusted, but that she probably does other things to be spiteful AND that she would rather be a passive aggressive brat than actually communicate about problems. It isn't just the multiple instances of her doing this, it's what it implies about how unhealthy the relationship is or will become.

korylabauve79 4

so being that dogs can't Jack off, does that mean that she's doing it for him? Cause that's kind of sick.

Dogs can hump things on their own. However it would indeed be incredibly ****** up if she was jacking him off

korylabauve79 4

well, there is a major difference between jacking off, and humping a pillow. He, however, said jacking off, so... yeah... lol

did she tell you this or did you find the stains and ask about it cause that explanation is a little fishy...