By markderanjer - 04/11/2012 00:37 - United Kingdom - Ealing

Today, I found out that not only is my girlfriend enough of a superstitious twat to believe the world is going to end on December 21st, she actually thinks it's an acceptable excuse to go sleep around with other men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 115
You deserved it 3 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I believe and predict that she will get aids - I don't even need to be a genius to know that. Oh, and she will end up single pretty soon too.

Comments

perdix 29

She may be right. Plan to dump her on December 22. Look that's only about 6 weeks away. You're not going to find a replacement girlfriend in that time, and you don't want to face the end of the world alone. You do want to go out with a bang, not a whimper, right?

She's probably planning to bang someone else that night. He'll be stuck with his own fireworks trying to find someone to light his Roman candle.

Idk if he needs crappy company during the "suposed" end of the world lol

I'd dump her straight away. So what if he doesn't get laid that one night? She's probably going to have herpes or genital warts forever.

AnyaS 19

She *is* stupid and that's a horrible excuse. Also, the Mayans never predicted the world would end. That date represents a transition to higher human intelligence for the next generations of humans. So it's the end of the world... as it is now/as we know it. It's a good thing. I'm not saying I believe this though.

The gf may not fully understand, but she believes! Just like she believes in committing human sacrifice.

I agree that it's just "the end of the world as we know it", but if this next higher intelligence you speak about is all about the "swag" and "yolo", then I wouldn't say it's a good thing.

If they could have predicted the end of the world, they would have seen the Spanish coming.

60 - That would be a lower intelligence.

Actually 70, they somewhat did. They had a prophecy that a "War God" (I think it was a War God) would come and do something that I can't really remember. Since they saw Cortez that looked like the previously said War God in the predicted armor and boat, they basically let him kill them. But I still don't believe the world will end then.

Awkward moment for her when the world doesnt end and she's got an std

I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with more than one STD.

That is a terrible thing to say!! U should be punched in the nuts and they should be crushed so you'll never have kids; and go through the terrible pain.

When you believe in things you don't understand, then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way. ...very superstitious!

Seven years of bad luck... Seems like an appropriate penance for the girlfriend.

Some STD's are forever. Or there's pregnancy.

17 I thought you were talking about religion.

mrz1177 11
Sally2dicks21 8

dump her. simple as that. ps your gfs a stupid ****

I think I can safely say that this is an acceptable fml to say that on

The Dec. 21 2012 doomsday is bullshit anyway. How many times people predicted the end as we know it and the end never came?

unknown_user5566 26

My thoughts exactly, Teeny. This isn't the first bullshit prediction, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Every generation has one. Hell, I remember camping out in the basement 13 years ago as a little kid, surrounded by canned food, bunkering down for Y2K.

Shamus, our generation has had about 8.

That is the night I came home from doing live news coverage to find my gold fish dead. It was the end of the world for him.

It is not an end of the world prediction, it only marks change, ignorant people misinterpret it as end of the world

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

44, there's always some nut sprouting end of the world BS. Like that May 21st 2011 or whatever it was crap. But each generation has one BIG one. Like Y2K or December 2012.

MalloryKnox 8

Yeah I've lived through several "ends of the world." And now my boyfriend's mom is convinced December 21st is totally it. She wants us to move back home into their already very crowded house so "we can be together when it happens." I think Kool Aid and mass suicide will be involved.. Wish I was joking...

Dump her and tell everyone she's a cheating *****.

nightowl713 25

I support people having the right to believe what they choose, but I also know that if the world were coming to an end, I'd want to spend every second of everyday with the people I LOVE. Not galavanting around town contracting unknown diseases.