By Anonymous - 22/02/2012 19:55 - Canada

Today, I found out that my wife is pregnant again. During her last two pregnancies, she craved pop-tarts and screamed bloody murder at the drop of a hat, so I went out and bought a box for her. Turns out that this time, pop-tarts make her want to puke. Cue screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 132
You deserved it 4 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

AlaskaKid95 7

Marriages fall apart, kids or no kids..

Guess You Found The Shift Key. 44: Not all marriages do. I know plenty of people over 50 that are still married. It almost seems like you're tellling him to leave her because she's having a rough pregnancy. That doesn't make much sense. He's dealt with two others, he can deal with another. It would be really shitty of him to leave over something like that.

And you guys say we're predictable..yeah right.

You are, this FML proves it : the wife bitches no matter what. Which goes along with the OP's and the FML community's expectations.

I've never in my life heard any man say that women are predictable. We are usually more often described as crazy and confusing as hell by the opposite gender. Which, let's face it, isn't too far from the majority of us.

Since no one is pointing these out, I'll just do it because the mistakes are driving me nuts. I don't know why I said "...usually more often..." that was really redundant. I also meant "...isn't too far *off* from the majority of us". Damn, women really are confusing, I can't even write correctly.

I've heard plenty of guys say women are predictable. Like 24, for example. What the hell was the point of you correcting yourself?

I was reading it and I realized my mistakes? Why shouldn't I correct myself if I see that I have messed up?

I'll take 'em. I loves me some pop-tarts :P

Sarah_moustache 9
emersley12 0

Usually when women find out they're pregnant they don't find out right away. They don't wake up the next day and say: Oh! I'm pregnant! She could be 2 or 3 months pregnant so it would be like 7 months to go

Sarah_moustache 9

You get my point. No need to be all smart about it.

CDeCam 9

Well this should be expected being that she was probably screaming at the time she got pregnant.

OP, its been scientifically proven that sex calms women down =D Get back in there man!

Aww atleast you tried. It's okay find out what she likes in this pregnancy and provide it for her. I don't see the what's the big deal OP

The big deal is despite his best efforts he still got yelled at. I don't see what's hard to grasp about that... Nobody likes being abused for doing nothing wrong.