By Anonymous - 06/05/2013 18:13 - Ireland - Kilmacrennan

Today, I found out that my wife is having an affair with the same guy my ex-wife left me for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 387
You deserved it 6 143

Top comments

Mmkay1515 21

Seems like that guy just really hates you.

PoopNuggetLeader 4

Best thing I can say is move to another location and find a trust worthy wife.

Comments

rg350dx 29

Take him out!... Hunting or deep sea fishing.

take him out hunting.....with Dick Cheney

Wizardo 33

Seems like you have an evil stalker that's intent on making your life hell... Spooky.

He must have a way with the ladies. Maybe you could ask him for advice.

Exactly. What an ill- thought out comment..

The only thing I'd need from him if I were OP would be help testing my new 12 gauge.

Advice on how to ruin a marriage? Good idea! (Not!)

No one seems to understand the blunt sarcasm here. No matter, though, I forgive you.

KingCeltic77 18

You should be the one asking for forgiveness, not the other way around. Dumbass.

The marriage already was sort of ruined because of the fact that OP's wife cheated. Regardless who the person she cheated with was, it doesn't change the fact that she did cheat.

At least now you can seek refuge in the thought that your ex-wife somehow lost to your new wife :)

Go find him and solve that problem once and for all.

Wow man bad luck. Devorce her when you ready and find a partner that's loyal and to you tastes. Or embarrass your wife badly to make up for her cheating.

So I read your comment, and the voice I said it in (in my head, of course), was Dustin Hoffman's Capt. Hook voice.

perdix 29

Sounds like that guy has very high standards for the position of Wing Man. You should be honored that he trusts you to thoroughly check out the bitches before passing them to him.

F*ck my wife once - shame on you. F*ck my wife twice - shame on me. At least I think that's how the saying goes.....

No No, it goes, F*ck my wife ounce-shame on you. F*ck my wife twice-"HERE COMES THE AX!"

RedPillSucks 31

But what happens when he ***** a different wife once? This could go on indefinitely!

I'm surprised a Bible thumper hasn't come in and quoted anything to do with adultery in response to that comment...

Dude... Get rid of this chick and then ask this guy what he'd charge to teach you what he's doing right and you are doing wrong!

At first I thought of a suave enigmatic character stealing your women away. After a few seconds, a goofy older brother with no job or discernible charm came to mind. Pretty sure that it'd hurt more if the second one beat you out.