This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By JRG - 27/01/2017 12:00

Today, I found out that my wife has been using her vibrator almost every day. We haven't done anything intimate in 8 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 836
You deserved it 1 196

Top comments

talk to her about it instead of strangers, no one can help you here on the internet, you have to do this yourself.

CBL88 25

No wonder she uses it daily then

Comments

slapstick1982 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CBL88 25

No wonder she uses it daily then

talk to her about it instead of strangers, no one can help you here on the internet, you have to do this yourself.

val_428 8

Do you know what an fml is and what it's used for? He's not here for therapy, nor is he asking for advice. It's an fml for goodness' sakes.

It's all about communication, talk to her about it

She's probably using the vibrator so much because she's finding the 8 months difficult too, but has a problem with intimacy with you that isn't so easily solved. It's something you'll have to work at together or things will just get worse. Have you considered couples counseling?

LittleLittlered7 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And you're not obligated to have sex with anyone even if you're married.

Suckmybigrooster 1

So you suck in the bedroom and your wife need a real man i know because I was with her last night and I rocked her world

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Take it from a woman who also uses her vibrator almost every night. my husband and I have been in a four month dry spell now but it's him who is having problems not me. You really need to talk to her and figure out what's going on!!!

I don't have sex with my husband either, we have had sex once in 2 years, but I still use my vibrator. Penatrative sex may be painful for her. Open up to her and tell her how your uncomfortable with this and why, and ask her why she does it. You may be surprised at her answer.

Yep! Especially if she's had a baby recently. I know I can't stand normal sex after having mine because it still hurts where I tore and got stitches. It's been five months and it's still weird.