By yoggabe - 18/08/2012 20:34 - Mexico - Villahermosa

Today, I found out that my six year old cousin has a raging crush on my boyfriend. She lives across the street and watches from her window for his car to appear in front of my house. She's indicated that she'll stop at nothing until he's hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 538
You deserved it 2 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does your boyfriend by chance have a sibling closer to her age? Maybe it would get her on a different course.

Comments

She is kind of making a big deal out of something that she really doesn't need to worry about.

that doesn't make her deserve it, that makes her a little whiny.

Why is this a Fml... She is 6 not 16. What are you actually worried about?

Well at least now you know you gotta keep on your toes. You have some harsh competition there OP.

6 year olds! Their undeniable cuteness might break up your guys' relationship! You have serious competition, OP!

I think YOUR undeniable cuteness is stealing the attention of this FML community...ok, well, just mine. So fluffy. Makes my heart melt.

You can pet me if you want! I promise I won't bite! But, you know, I might scratch...

Uh oh! Looks like you have some competition! ;D

It's the next chucky , for your sake I hope she gets over him if not I would greatly suggest that you watch your back.

I think it's so adorable she has a crush even if it is your boyfriend.

rayquaza5000 4

It's been nice knowing you, OP.

carminecris89 13

She sounds creepy and desperate already. She'll be monstrous as a teen. You should tell her mother about this. She shouldn't be desperate after men that little. Sorry op, that sucks...but definitely tell her mom.

She's a little kid, not a raging hormonal **** of a teenager. She'll forget about the crush soon enough.

carminecris89 13

33 Its odd behavior. I don't remember following or leering around men when I was little, and I didn't see any other girls that did either. Just because she's little doesn't mean it should be accepted.

38 - It's fairly common for girls that age to have crushes on boys. My six-year-old told me almost 2 years ago that she wanted to fall in love with one of the boys in her class, and she's still crushing on him. It's pretty cute to see, because (as 33 said) its not hormonally driven. She just thinks he's "so handsome with his two missing teeth" (her words!). :)

alshygirl 14

When I was six I thought my uncle was the most handsome man alive and I turned out just fine. She's a little kid and it's just a crush