By Funyearahead - 08/08/2016 12:44 - United States - Red Bank

Today, I found out that my new roommate likes to put candy on the floor, let ants crawl all over it, and eats it. Ants and all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 675
You deserved it 947

Same thing different taste

Comments

Your roommate kinda sounds like a psychopath... Be careful

Why're all the comments getting deleted?

Warning, mentally unstable individual detected. Please remain calm. Candies with insects on them are the work of the Ultra Super devil. Probably request a new roommate for...uh, hygiene issues.

I have no issue with people eating insects, it's a source of protein, but the way your roommate is doing is simply disgusting and unsanitary.

I guess it's alright to partake in ants if it floats their boat, but I can't imagine eating ants for extra protein... you'd have to eat a massive number to get a boost of dietary significance, say 10-30 grams. That just makes me cringe. And even if you did want to sit down to eat that many, it would either take forever, or you'd have to shove a writhing mass of little bodies in your mouth... okay, I could go on, but I'd rather stop the imagery there. I definitely wasn't meant for ant-eating.

Mmmm just-a like-a mamma used to make-a (Italian accent)

And I'm guessing from your title you signed a year's lease...

species4872 19

That's terrible, he should at least put them on a plate first.