By noosher0990 - 18/02/2010 00:30

Spicy
Today, I found out that my neighbor gets more pleasure out of me and my husband having it off then I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 933
You deserved it 2 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So work on that sex life of yours, and maybe invest in some better drapes.

whitesoxsean 0

you deserve it for having bad grammar

Comments

TheMeravig 0

Suggestion: try sex with your neighbor.

Woodsy007 0
AbOvE_88 0

or c) let him keep watching posting how it's a FML and not buy curtains

She would make alot of noise if she's the type that fakes it  But like in my other comment 0_0 (that I have yet seen to appear) If she wants pleasure, she shouldn't fake anythin. She should be as quiet as possible, then te guy will work harder and harder until he's able to actually satisfy you.

Squeezeit 0

Men have to be trained how please. There's a lot more to sex than stick it in and thrust. For the record, at least 30% of women don't get off from intercourse and that has nothing to do with looseness. The ******** is the primary female sex organ. If you didn't know that you have a lot work to do.

Screw it, you might as well give us a blow by blow description so we can enjoy it more also.

i wanna know why the **** people like snickerdoodles take FMLs so ******* seriously. dude, chill.

snickerdoodles is awesome :D I also like how people hate her and starts an arguement. very amusing to read

whitesoxsean 0

you deserve it for having bad grammar

funny how many men don't hav a clue in bed... ship up or shape out fellas...

No-oo... Like anything else in the world, a good lover must be coached. BOTH genders. Because treating every lovemaking session like an audition makes it so much better. ( -_-)

Welp, enjoy your neverending stream of terrible or mediocre partners. Or just keep holding out for a selfless telepath.