By nosrepamai82 - 26/07/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, I found out that my husband made a replica of our family on The Sims 3. I also found out he killed me off a couple weeks ago and made a new wife, KiKi. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 619
You deserved it 5 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HA! KiKi is MY nickname.... Make a Sim of him fat and ugly!

You'd better find out who the **** this Kiki is! lol

Comments

Lol. Maybe you should take it as a sign, and consider looking deeper into where your hubby goes these days. Though if he's not really cheating on you, who cares? You probably died in an accidental fire.

brrrx 0

Um...so? Who cares? It's a GAME. It's not real, remember? And do you think that, say, everytime he fantasizes he's always thinking about you?

gorguz14evar 0

Make a really, really, really ugly sim version of him and kill him while your husband is watching. FYL.

That'll show him, get emotional and kill off a fake replica of him with the hopes that he won't find the insecurity amusing. Chill.

Oh I would SO be making myself a SIM version of Viggo Mortensen to be my slave-boy. Take THAT, Hubby.

Sounds like a good plan, there. Or, rather, make someone completely realistic. Let your husband see you taking time in making the face and whatnot, as if you're basing it off someone you really know. Let him worry.

spotty313 0

That is AWESOME!!! Don't take it too serious it's like living in Candyland

NSZ 0

HAHA, your husband is awesome! I love TS3, and you know what? Let him do as he will; 'cause in TS3 he finally has the chance to live the dream he never lived. :) Sorry you are not part of that dream :/

FireFlie07 20

Its just fun to do things like that. On ts2 I used the insimenator to kill family members off all the time and add new ones depending on my mood. It's not personal, just sick neurotic fun!

NSZ 0

#19 CandyLand? Excuse my lack of knowledge toward what you mean if it is a common term :)

haha it's a game for little kids and one of the best make believe worlds ever :D