By mook05 - 21/10/2010 02:04 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend of 6 months is not actually on vacation with her cousin but is moving in with her fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 373
You deserved it 3 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

littlemissdqgirl 8
CoachLlama 5

Better not let her fiance find out his future wife has been cheating on him with you. Just saying.

Comments

Battledog5006 0
CoachLlama 5

Better not let her fiance find out his future wife has been cheating on him with you. Just saying.

well I call this a win if ur still with her :D like that the other guy will post a FML

FFML_314 11

Are they moving into a 2 bedroom? Act like you're all into it and freak her out. Tell her you want to move in, then when you have right where you want her, kill her.

TinyDude 10

Sorry OP look on the bright side at least u can bang her mom

ha sounds like you were just booty call, OP!

Unfortunately for you this girl used you. She needed something that her current fiance couldnt give her. Thats why you were even in the picture. Mark my words in two to three years that relationship will be over. She clearly suffers from what most women suffer from...The complete ability to never being satisfied with anything. Oh you piss money. Well the guy down the street ***** diamonds. ya get me.

frustrated man are you? Not EVERY woman aren't satisfied. And you could be the best person and be cheated... That's life. The way I see it, I never want to be cheated on so I don't cheat myself and when I was single I never slept with a man I knew was in a relationship. Being faithfull is a value, you got it or not. There's is no in between option to me!

so then what's the mens reason the cheat?!?!?! if it's only women that aren't satisfied??