By D-Man - 08/02/2012 13:08 - United States

Today, I found out that my ex-girlfriend got engaged to a co-worker. I got her the job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 262
You deserved it 4 129

Same thing different taste

Comments

Why do you care? Should she care who you date or marry?

desireev 17

I'd care about who my girl is dating if they left me for my coworker.

These posts are just getting more and more ghey... grow a set! FYL!

Did you miss the 'ex-girlfriend' part of your FML?? Move on already. She obviously has...

Does no one know how to be happy for other people? She's your EX. If you were dating her at one point, you obviously cared for her. Let her live her life, and try to be happy that she's found happiness. Then move on with your own life.

Agreed. If you still care about her you should be happy for her.

I half wonder if this is my ex posting this. After getting a job and having my boyfriend at the time treating me poorly, I dumped him and have been with a co-worker since. If it is him, please move on and be happy, too.

LMAO. Yesterday I posted a FML about my ex girlfriend dating a co-worker at the place I got her the job, because I'm clearly not over her. Today, my ex girlfriend burned me on that thread. FML.

CadillacPimpen 6

She sounds like a succubus, you got lucky and dodged that bullet.

If it didn't happen while you were still together you need to get over it. She's your ex for a reason, stop obsessing.

Oh well, its over, and you shouldnt care, right? At least you helped her find a job and a husband, and therfore, you are a gentlman.

Been there, done that. :( Sorry OP you can't foresee this kind of things.