By Ben - 18/06/2011 15:34 - United States

Today, I found out that my eight year old son is actually my nephew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 798
You deserved it 7 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The OP is male so the kid isn't actually his it's his brother so his wife/girlfriend must have slept with his brother behind his back..

Comments

That must be such a shock but, in my opinion, it doesn't exactly matter who's biologically the father: to me the father is who raises the boy and who the boy calls "dad."

SteelCladAngel 0

I think the Fml is more about the fact that his gf or wife ****** his brother

I think he would be more devastated at the fact that the son he thought he had was actually his nephew

true but it is nice to be biological n kno ur child has some if ur genes

124- I totally agree, OP must be devastated that he's not known the kid isn't his son, but I've just always believed what truly matters is who raises the child more than anything, they're the ones who love and put the effort in.

WallyTheWombat 0

Idk, it wouldn't feel right to me raising someone else's kid without knowing it. People adopt and all that, but they know it's not their kid. OP seems to be trapped because he already raised the kid as his own and now he can't just ditch an 8 year old. It's a tough situation, I'm glad I'm not in it.

The problem here is finding out that his wife cheated in him with his brother, got pregnant as a result, and lied to him about it for 8 years.

sourgirl101 28

So now the plot thickens if the brother also finds out it's his child and wants to be part of his technical son's life. Does the man that thought it was his son this whole time step back and allow his brother to become the new "dad"? FYL OP, your kid is going to be confused because of his whorish mom.

The FML isn't about the kid it's the wife ******* the brother.

no it sucks not knowing your real father!

dudeitsdanny 9

I'm having a slow morning, cause for a second I thought this was incest. But anyways.. That really sucks. Especially sucks because someone probably told you out of spite. I say you use the hatchet on your brother, THEN bury it =)

sourgirl101 28

The expression "bury the hachet" has a completely different meaning. Funny how you changed it.(:

dudeitsdanny 9

That was the whole point of the hatchet part, yes: A play on language.

kingatowning 2

bury the hatchet in his balls, that'll show him. he needs to know when to turn the off switch on his penis..... sorry, I mean install an off switch in his penis or balls, whichever is more comfortable

Sarababyyy94 0

I totally thought the same thing!! I had to read it aloud Tommy brother before getting it. haha. slow day indeed!!

I'm a tad confused here. So OP's brother got OP's gf/wife pregnant. OP thought she had his son, but actually his brother fathered his wife/gf's child. Right? Right?

dudeitsdanny 9

On the next episode of The Bold and the Beautiful.. Or whatever soap is on TV in which this could happeb.

Either that or OP's gf/wife knew the whole time and didn't tell him until now, which would suck even more.

I have the flu.. hense I got confused. -_- Like another commenter, my immediate reaction was it was incest. then it took me a bit to work what acually happedn out >.

aj193344 0

naw idiot he ****** his sister!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

mynameistom 0

LAWL I just saw a guy on a bike hit a parked car. Made my day.

jose18 3

if u raised him his entire life he's ur son

JSylvestre 6

OPs wife slept with his brother... hence it's his nephew.