By Anonymous - 16/11/2009 03:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my dad has been having an affair. With my formerly favorite teacher. The best part? Yesterday, she announced to the class that she was pregnant. I clapped and congratulated her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 693
You deserved it 2 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xshyguyx 0

Congrats on the better grades now i suppose you will get?

I can imagine this scenario you: *raises hand in classroom* Miss, Can I transfer classes? teacher: Why? you: Because you are sleeping with my Dad.

Comments

baby_gurl2405 0

ha omg sucks to be you majorly. who wants to have their dad with their teacher? like eww wrong much? unless of course they were already married and watever. but u might wann stay with ur mum in this situation :P

bugmenotmofo 34

Shmashmorshun down the stairs.

startafire 0

You probably could get her fired for that since the school won't want to look bad by condoning a teacher having an affair with a student's father. At the very worst, the pretty much have to let you have a different teacher if another one is available because of the conflict of interest.

Schools never fire teachers. It's such a pain in the ass. If it even becomes an issue, the school could say, "She didn't know it was a student's father," and avoid having to deal with all the paperwork of firing her and hiring a new one. No one would hold it against them, believe me. FYL, OP. Definitely switch classes.

FMLpost187 0

Your teacher should be fired anyway for not teaching you how to spell. (CongraDulated)

...you're an idiot, and clearly failed more than a few spelling lessons yourself.

#19: I "congrad" you on your correction fail. Honestly, there are so many grammar nazi's out there that just end up making themselves look like morons.

#19 Actually they are correct, you are wrong. If you are going to be a dick and correct peoples grammar, at least learn to spell first.

You are so fail it's funny. Learn to spell before you try to pretend you're superior to others.

hell... a FML within a FML... #19 Today, i corrected someone's spelling mistake and got corrected. FML

wow this really is an FML. shit I feel bad for you

Odds are this will result in some dramatics on the Maury show.

rikki_king105 0

I guess it's your dad's favorite teacher too.....