By ohemmgeee - 31/12/2010 11:11 - Australia

Today, I found out that my boyfriend purposely makes me cry because it makes him feel special. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 108
You deserved it 5 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crystal_james 0

Please tell me he is no longer your boyfriend.

deidre823 7

Kick him in the balls & tell him "It makes me feel special." Solves that problem.

Comments

yoy dont get it? you put the peanut in the peanut hole!

sarabraun8 7

What a bastard. He's not your boyfriend anymore right??

crazychick1269 7
cincink2277 0

agreed wtf is wrong with ppl and u never said if you've done anything bad to him

perdix 29

A mentally healthy girl would ditch this sociopath. I have a feeling the OP is going to hang on to this loser as long as she can. YDI, honey, if you don't listen to what we're telling you here.

cincink2277 0

ppl that put ydi just have social problems and r probably doing it to there ppl

I put YDI because with her referring to him as her boyfriend, it would appear she hasn't broken up with him. So I'm a sociopath for thinking someone in a bad relationship to have the half of a brain it requires to end it?

It might be that she has dumped him. It would have been wordier to have explained that she dumped him, when she figured it might've been obvious that she would've done.

I have to disagree. All that would have been needed is a "now ex-" in front of the word boyfriend. I wouldn't say that adding that short bit would make it wordy.

I said 'wordier', which is technically true. But you do have a point. Maybe she just thought it was obvious?

fakEwOrLD 0

sounds exactly like my ex get rid of him things don't get better. when he told me he liked seeing me suffer I never cried again n I did kick him in the nuts made me feel better (:

0D0R0 4

Only pathetic psychopaths support physical abuse.

what an asshole! I hope you got rid if him!