By Alexandra - 05/03/2013 20:17 - United States - Gaithersburg

Spicy
Today, I found out that my boyfriend and one of his friends have been having sex with each other. His excuse? "She's my best friend, we do this all the time." I have been dating him for over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 758
You deserved it 4 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's trying to work his way towards a threesome, he's doing it wrong.

Does he actually think that is a good excuse? I'm seriously wondering if people can be this stupid and inconsiderate.

Comments

Lionesse 15

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He was sleeping with his friend, not her friend.

alliewillie 22

Read it again. Not her best friend, his.

RedPillSucks 31

Yeah. don't give him any ideas...

Lionesse 15

Ah. Gotcha. Case of misread FML. I acknowledge that I made a mistake. It happens to us all. Walking and FML-ing isn't working out for me I suppose.

Just because you made a mistake on FML doesn't mean everyone does...

Lionesse 15

#32 We all as human beings make mistakes. You aren't perfect and I sure as hell ain't perfect either. I made a mistake by misreading the FML. Big deal. I said it happens. I didn't say it happens to everyone. I said everyone makes mistakes. Or perhaps you are perfect and in that case, I apologize your perfectness.

32 can't be perfect, they misread your comment. Now that I say it, they made almost the exact same mistake you did and are calling you out for it. Haha, definition of hypocrit. Hypocrite? I suck at spelling and they are both coming up as right....

Lionesse 15

Fair point well made #80. But aren't we all hypocrites? I don't pretend to be on a high horse, so I'll be the first to admit I'm the biggest hypocrite of all. Get over it.

By the way 32, people have made mistakes on FML by misreading the story

It may suck right now but you dodged a bullet with that one. What a piece of trash, he clearly doesn't deserve your love. Move on to someone who does, and don't let this turn you paranoid and crazy whenever a guy has female friends. Most of them can still be trusted. :)

Yeah! My best friend is a girl and we've never done anything like that together

F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you, her and me...

51 - *"Come" in my deep pooooseeeaaa

"Come in my deep blue C" works just as well I'd think, although it's kind of gross since it makes me think of blue waffles. If you haven't seen that ugly corner of the Internet I invite you to allow me to be the one to introduce you.

challan 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't see how that would be worse... more surprising perhaps, but not worse.

BellaBelle_fml 23

That wouldn't matter. Cheating is cheating regardless of the gender. It hurts just the same.

Best Friends who ****, Best ******* Friends, Or Best Friends *******...

RedPillSucks 31

Sure it is.... The problem you may wonder is why OP isn't her boyfriends best friend.

people don't understand the point of relationships anymore

Suaria 38

Are you dumb? If you had learned stuff in history, men have been known to have sideline mistresses while married to females. That would have made the guy an adulterer, but no one would do anything. On the other hand, if a female was convicted of adultery she was often put to death by getting her head chopped off. If you do not believe me, look up King Henry VIII and his six wives.

Precedent doesn't mean it's right, and Henry the VIII was a pig who murdered his wives for many reasons that had zero to do with adultery.

I agree with enbliss. Honestly, there are ways too many cheaters and doushebags in this world. I think it's come to a point where people have the right to be paranoid. And there being a history about adultery (like six wives) just proves that people didn't know how relationships work back then either.

Dump him and find a real man. There's always going to be douches, but there are more men who are very kind. Happy hunting, OP!

Actually best friends sometimes experiment. So that's a thing.. On the other side, at least he didn't say "It wasn't me" and make a mild 90s video of how it wasn't him.