By McWhopper - 08/05/2015 17:40 - United States - Brookline

Today, I found out that maggots can live inside of a saxophone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 593
You deserved it 4 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule number one: NEVER leave your reed on your mouthpiece.

That's sickening. I just hope you didn't get any of them in your mouth.

Comments

Bring it to a pro to have it cleaned, you don't want to get the key pads wet and ruin them! And don't eat/drink before or while playing.

Funfact: Some people eat maggots with cheese. .

SarahSehhati 40

The maggots are in a certain cheese and it is very rare to even find. I believe one restaurant in France has it but its not like everyone can just eat it. So no people do not eat maggots with cheese....

Firstly, he said 'some' people, not everyone, so he's correct. Secondly, there are multiple cheese like that across France and Italy...so a bit more common than one French restaurant.

27 - do you need to look up the definiton of "some" ?

Oh so disgusting, I hope you didn't find out by one crawling on you.

That is disgusting! I hope you figure out how to prevent that in the future

PizzaElHutt 7

Us drummers will never have that problem. (;

PePziNL 20

That's what my doctor told me last week...

YDI, take proper care of your saxophone from now on! That's just disgusting.

My god man!! Didn't your parents or music instructor teach you to practice safe sax?

I hope this isn't a saxophone that you regularly play.