By AlwaysGottaFML - 20/08/2011 07:26 - United States

Today, I found out that instead of being stationed in Afghanistan, my husband of 9 years has been "stationed" at his other girlfriend's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 574
You deserved it 3 984

Same thing different taste

Comments

higgy6969 7

Cripes people, learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

ParanoidLoko 0

Thank u for giving me an other excuse! I owe u won!

What do YOU need an "excuse" for? I'm doubting any woman is very concerned with someone like you.

First off- you ******* spelt "one" wrong. They don't allow dumb asses in the military. Second- you look like a ******* tool.

Guys this is just a joke. Calm down. Funny JOKE, too!

now you're the enemy who's going to kill him, not the army :)!

Why do you assume he's Army? You know Marines defend this country too. I'll bet it's the military fault that he is an asshole huh? Couldn't possible lack of moral guidance while growing up

Wow. I agree, your life sucks. It truly does. What an asshole husband, please divorce him ASAP.

Ohhh, i tought OP was going to buy a unicorn and live happily-ever-after...Damn guess its just me :/

oops_im_fucked 8

Now, that wasn't very nice... Apologize... NOW!

You can swear here you know. **** **** shit asshole.. Well, you get the idea.

other girlfriend? I thought he was your husband. Not your boyfriend

...husband... 9 years.... other.... girlfriend..... Okay, I did the math 3 times and it still does not add up.

XoXoKaylynXoXo 5

By "other" she probably just meant like other than her. That he wasn't where he said he was, he was at the other woman's house.

gene818 13

You know what that means? He's got a wife and more than ONE girlfriend!

XoXoKaylynXoXo 5

Pretty much =b At least that's my interpretation

My parents are married and my dad calls my mom his girlfriend sometimes in a loving way. Once you're married, you are still eachother's boyfriend/ girlfriend, you are just taking it one step further and adding another title to use.

Yeah, chain-of-command time for sure. In the military adultery is still a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. It isn't enforced very often, but when this guys commander finds out he used a fake deployment as cover for adultery I would be willing to bet money that some action will be taken. Crap like that makes us all look bad and needs to get slapped down hard.

Dont do it, this bitch it trying to trick you! jk ily Doortje :)