By ww2freak - 14/06/2012 01:17 - United States - Centreville

Today, I found out that if you whistle Christmas carols while shitting in a public bathroom, a little boy might just look under the stall to see if Santa is pooping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 945
You deserved it 27 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he is on the naughty list! Peeking under stalls... >:

I would do the exact same thing. Who would want to miss out on meeting Santa?

Comments

I love getting into the Christmas spirit in mid-June.

HairyPunisher 27

The Christmas theme aside, I personally find it creepy that you're doing anything audible in the stall that doesn't involve pooping. When I go to a stall I have one mission: Deliver the package and get out. No phone calls, singing, whistling, nothing.

Sounds to me That someone has the mad case of destination fever. But really texting while on the shitta is the modern day texting in itself

GhettoMuzick 0

Nasty. Please tell me you don't actually use your phone on the toilet? Damn, I do some pretty gross things but doing anything on the toilet besides "the business" is just wrong.

I thought every one read the FMLs while on the shitter...*enter sarcasm here*

It's texting, it's not like people can hear you taking a crap.

perdix 29

You probably need LESS fiber in your diet. If you can whistle multiple Christmas carols while ********, then it's just too easy and pleasant for you. No strain, no gain!

GVirdi 11

Well OP never mentioned how many Christmas carols he whistled Maybe he was halfway through his first, but either way, OP an the little boy learned their lessons

perdix 29

The OP used the plural, so we know it's at least two. If one of them is the entire "Twelve Days of Christmas," then he's spending way too much happy time on the toilet.

GVirdi 11

OP could be one of those cheerful sport people who love Christmas and got caught up in the moment

perdix 29

That was my point. If you are having so much fun on the shitter, your bowels are working just a bit too well. That's why they call it "doing your business" -- because it is unpleasant. People would like to mix business with pleasure, but it's illegal.

BradTheBrony 19

Not in Mexico. *gasp* So THAT'S why it gives you diarrhea...

Perdix- Only because my illness is entirely based on my none-functioning stomach, your "no strain, no gain" comment is a bit misleading but funny lol. Ever wonder why the elderly pass put while taking a crap? It's because they strained themselves from pushing too hard and cut off their oxygen supply to their brain while doing so. It's supposed to come out naturally. I'm guessing the original poster was passing up time to let it naturally come out. Side note: your comments keep me quite entertained :).

ChickInGreenVans 12
2RaRa25 6

I'm betting his image of Santa is going to be forever tarnished...

ChickInGreenVans 12

Way to go pedo-santa, you have set a new kind of trap. Also, if you whistle the Penn State fight song while ******** in a public toilet, you can Sandusky yourself into history.

AmericanRedcoat 6

Who whistles Christmas carols in June? ^_^

Guess everyone is in the spirit... not two weeks ago my fiance was singing oh holy night when he was drunk at a party, and he walked by a tree and two people were doing the dirty...and they looked up and he saw them, and he just kept walking...singing oh holy night...funny how him singing oh holy night in June was less awkward than the two people having sex behind a tree getting caught

Christmas in June?! you're a little early.. It's not until July!

You broke rule #1 of the men's restroom. No talking or other sounds made voluntarily.

the_anti_hipster 7

I thought the number 1 rule of the men's restroom was "No eye contact"? Followed closely by "No using urinals side-by-side"?