By Ndanick1193 - 17/10/2009 02:38 - United States

Today, I found out that if you let your son install a new shower head, he won't tighten it properly. So when you turn the shower on, it will shoot out at rocket speed, hitting you in the face. Then when you grab the shower handle to prevent yourself falling backwards, you will just rip that out and hit your head again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 308
You deserved it 5 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bruce9707 0

Who turns on the water when they're already in the shower?

I don't know about you, but my shower starts freezing cold. I always turn it on and let it warm up for about 30 seconds before I jump in.

Comments

He probably did it so he could make a funny secret video of you being hit in the face with the shower head. It's probably on youtube already. Kids these days...

that's just really disturbing to read.

amatayo 0

but what kind of person turns the shower on while in it? maybe it's just me but when I turn the shower on I let it run for a while so the whole bathroom can heat up I hate to but I call fake

Go tighten up that shower head so that your wife can get back to pleasuring herself with it, OP!

_Foolz_360 3

I seriously hate the wording on this one. The "Today, I found out..." stencil works for stories of things that rarely happen but the results of which are consistent. In reality, sons install showerheads all the time, but the result of it being shot out is very unlikey to happen. This story, however, implies that it is a direct logical result of someone installing a showerhead, which makes no sense.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

I think the format is clever for this. It makes it all the more amusing, because it isn't logical. And i also think you need to lighten up.. ;)

But... but... logical fallacies wound my soul. Really. :(

Yeah I thought while reading it, "maybe *your* son, but don't blame all sons everywhere."

I agree with dontuseit. I hate most FMLs that are formatted like this, but this one is especially obnoxious.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

HAHAHA Well i suppose if they have that effect on you...

WOW amatayo way to waste water, i hope that you'll be the first to run out of it

Sooo because it wasn't tight enough, you got shot in the face? Some people would call that a good time. Not me, but some people...