By Anonymous - 05/09/2013 19:11 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I found out that if I say "make a sandwich", it doesn't matter what context it's in, or whether it's a command or just me describing my day; I'll be yelled at anyway by my hipster roommate for being a "sexist cunt", then end up apologizing just to get her to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 384
You deserved it 5 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jwrin373 7

Just tell her "that's cute now GO MAKE A ******* SANDWICH "

You should tell her to stop yelling as it is annoying you and to stop arguing with your god damn opinon.

Comments

You could've asked politely instead of just stating it

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, eh?

strawberrywine22 30

#12, this is the second FML I've seen you comment on while clearly not having read it all the way through. I'd suggest maybe getting a tutor, our perhaps Hooked on Phonics.

Singer, Singer, Singer. For the love of Satan, do read the entire FML. Apologising several times over the same ridiculous mistake does not mean a damn thing. Take our advice and just read the damned thing, eh?

tell her to stop pmsing 24/7 and stfu. if you arent commanding her to do anything then she has no reason to bitch. and dont apologize when you are doing nothing wrong.

because retaliating with actual sexism doesn't make OP look like a pathetic retard.

I'm curious how many times you actually say "make a sandwich" in everyday conversation. You make it sound like you purposefully say it several times a day just to piss her off. I hope you do just that. Just to piss her the **** off.

liblob 6

doc . how come you havent written anything on your blog in ages. They are a brilliant read.

Four days is "ages" now? You may want to check it again. :)

olpally 32

She's the ****. She should make you a sandwich and she owes a fortune to the swear jar.

If you kept a swear jar you'd be very rich.

olpally 32

Yes indeed^ :) haha. I think I owe about $375 to the swear jar. ****...

I might owe that if I paid in pennies

jw90 18

I think I'm gunna go make me a sandwich now.

just tell her to shut up and finish the laundry while you go make yourself an amazing sandwich

Hipster. Gotta love them. :/ But hipsters are not hipster because they follow the example of being a hipster

xxBFMVAAMIWxx 18

Yeah, true man. Hipsters don't understand that being a hipster is an affront to the whole point of being hipster, by following a style

VeylonaBloodsea 6

Sure, someone would freak out that hard about "make a sandwich" regardless of context and use the word **** as an insult.

vffjvsegb 11

At least you don't work at Subway...