By mystery - 07/12/2013 21:55 - United States - Minot

Spicy
Today, I found out that I take long enough showers for my boyfriend to sleep with my sister and put everything back to normal before I get out. I found out when I needed more shampoo that was in a shopping bag in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 702
You deserved it 5 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you have really long showers or he is really quick. Either way, bad luck but good riddance.

SexySlayer1248 18

I'm sorry, I don't know which is a worse betrayal, your sister or your boyfriend

Comments

It's bad enough that he's cheating on you and she's being one of the worlds worst sisters but they're adding insult to injury by doing it in your room. That's beyond disgusting. I'm sorry for what's happened to you OP you deserve much much better!

Unless you shower for thirty minutes, I think you should be glad you found out. Now you have a good reason to break up with him and find a better man, who can last more than 10 minutes.

the two people youre supposed tob trust, right? **** em. you deserve better.

Bright side: Since they're already ******' each other, OP doesn't need to wast a perfectly good "**** em" on either one of them.

Now you can leave him and disown your sister

What on earth do you do in the shower?! How could it take that long?! So many questions!

I don't understand why people question others showering habits. If someone wants to take a long shower, it is their choice.

dantee2005 33

Only if you don't need to worry water bills and your time

well, I wash my hair, soap up the bod, enjoy the warm water, rinse all that, apply conditioner, clean my plugs and other piercings gently, do any necessary hair removal, rinse again, wash my face and utilize shower-time contortionist skills to loofah my back and get rid of conditioner residue, final rinse followed by a short blast of cool water, put things back in place, towel off enough to get out of the shower, tooth brushing, preliminary hair drying with microfiber towel, exit bathroom. that takes at LEAST 20 minutes.

it doesnt matter how much you do in the shower. stop thinking because you can do a lot in short time, everyone else can. my hair is so dry and curly that i have to let it soak in conditioner for 15-20 minutes before brushing it and rinsing it out. so showers for me takes a minimum of 15-20 minutes (depending on how notty my hair it).

not aimed at you 49, by the way. aimed at those who think washing hair and body should take 10 minutes for everyone

Wow! What a douche! And your sister? What the hell is wrong with families these days!?!? If your boyfriend's not sleeping with your sister, he's sleeping with your mother! Jesus! Dump his ass harshly. And you know what, give your sister HELL for it. Payback's a bitch, and she'll realize that when she needs you one day. OP, I sincerely hope you find someone so much better. And I can't help but feel sympathetic because your sister would do that to you. I wouldn't forgive her and sure wouldn't forget for a long time. It takes two to have sex. She may be family, but she just ****** up.

This sounds like every episode of Jerry Springer.

Can't believe you're sister would do that :o I'm sorry that just awful