By thecathater - 09/07/2013 13:35 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I found out that I'd been wrong to constantly accuse next door's cat of peeing on my car every night. It was actually my 16-year-old son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 820
You deserved it 7 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

Make him wash it...with his tongue.

morganrules123 10

If it smelled as bad as cat urine, your son may need to see a doctor.

Comments

The actually FML that I see is having a son that randomly pisses on cars. Your car nonetheless.

But whyyy ? I mean , he's obviously potty trained ..

He's 16 so yes, 12, I don't think it's a case of not being 'potty trained'

MzZombicidal 36

Potty trained, I'm sure. But disciplined? Hopefully soon.

Exatly 23 , so idk what brought him to do this . &' 20 , idk , this is one of the FMLs that leave you hanging ..

Exatly 23 , so idk what brought him to do this . &' 20 , idk , this is one of the FMLs that leave you hanging ..

thrAsHeRr9081 16

What. is up with all o(f the random spaces! and. . Punctuation?!?

Looks like the cats out of the bag now. * disclaimer , don't worry I kind of want to punch ME in the face too after that pun was made.

ILoveMyArm 15

Urine a shitload of trouble now.

That's got to be very awkward to explain to your neighbor.

Please tell me you kicked his ass? That's the only remedy for douche bag teens.

What he did wasn't absolutely terrible calm down

olpally 32

Wow, put Saran Wrap on your car exactly where he pees so it comes back at him and splashes him. Idk if it would work, but it's worth a shot.

Kids are doing extremely weird things these days .. O.o

He may well not have- but just to check, does he have a reason for being angry with you?