By u wot? - 14/02/2015 12:14 - United Kingdom - Ipswich

Today, I found out someone, most likely my psycho ex, has been posing as me on local interest websites, trolling a load of people, and giving them my address so they can come fight me. I found this out when a gentleman showed up at my house wanting to beat me shitless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 458
You deserved it 2 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what the hell is wrong with people these days?

Comments

I would definitely, as another poster said, call the cops. It's not worth the stress to deal with it on your own. Good luck!

kidtoy 18

Well it probably time to make this a problem for her

Maybe you should explain the way things are to this gentleman and then perhaps you could both pay a little visit to your crazy ex.

I'm assuming he wouldn't fall for the old "it was my twin" thing. Sorry to hear your ex is crazy

#15: My cousin married a guy who really does have an identical twin who really does get into serious trouble and try to blame it on his brother. The struggle is real, folks.

150493x 29

Keep a note of everything that's been said online etc and soon enough some nice policemen will show up at their house.

He comes to beat you shitless and you still call him a gentleman. That's some real manners there.

#17: He removed his monocle before challenging OP to a bout of fisticuffs (with strict Marquess of Queensberry rules, of course).

#19: Yeah, between punches just click the little exclamation point button.

Reminds me of a story I read where a kid kept trolling a guy then the guy came and kicked his ass.

Bigfabthetruth52 22

yeah its was on Xbox live I think, he knew where he lived and was threatening to beat his ass while trash taking online and ended up coming there with a weapon if I can remember correctly.

Pretty sure that is illegal - police can probably find out who it was. It is like cyberbullying.