By shameonme - 01/04/2016 19:46 - United States - Nampa

Today, I found out one of my friends had never seen the "Two Girls, One Cup" video, so I loaded it up and told him to watch it. I knew he was squeamish, but I didn't expect him to actually pass out. He cracked his head on the side of my desk and had to be rushed to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 816
You deserved it 17 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"So, how did you crack your head?" ..um.. Well you see...

You're gonna be paying for the hospital bill & the therapy sessions.

Comments

I've never seen it either. Doesn't mean he or I want to.

Who in their right mund would want to see two girls and a cup! and propagating that disgusting shit is a sin, so thank karma and don't do it again

As someone who faints at the sight of blood, it's so horrible when people show you things knowing you don't like it. When people find out they're sometimes like 'ha I'll try and make you faint!'but all that means is 'ha I'll try and starve your brain of oxygen'... not that this is really like that..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I dont remember where, but I read that that is an evolutionary response that's been left over in some people Meaning... It's not by choice

Not to mention fear isn't rational at all.

People who faint at things like that don't choose to do it. I've fainted at the sight of blood for as long as I can remember. I don't want to; I don't choose for my brain to become too starved of oxygen to function! It's a physical reaction that you just cannot help. If

I personally don't understand how some people faint at the sight of blood either. But I understand it's not a choice. You wanna know what's ever harder to grasp? I have trypophobia (fear of certain holes, textures). I first noticed my fear when my mom wanted me to cut open a cantaloupe and gut out the seeds...I get anxiety attacks being too close to cantaloupes with the inside seed pods exposed lol. The way it makes me feel is horrible. But I also find it hilarious how the brain can make something so silly, horrifying.

dragoongirl90 34

This wasn't blood or guts. This was people ******** and puking into each others' mouths. I don't want t meet the sick **** that doesn't get grossed out over this.

you're one of the worst 'friend' I've seen in my life.

groza528 17

Why would you want to show that to anyone, let alone someone squeamish? "I'm going to make my friends uncomfortable. On purpose!" is a good way to lose friends. Ydi for sure.

c00kie14 11

And the Award For Most Evil Friend goes to...

MrKdv 14

No need to watch the video, just tell him what happens! I've never seen it, and I really have no need to see it. Ever.

That's a dick move buddy. This should be your friend's FML.