By SingleSara. - 02/03/2010 06:07 - Canada

Today, I found out my sister has a new boyfriend. That would have been helpful to know 3 hours ago before I told her boyfriend, who is also my best friend, that I loved him. His response? "HAHAHA! Good one! Oh Seriously? Shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 023
You deserved it 3 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DieInAHole 0

just checking, so OPs best friend is her sisters new boyfriend, also who she confessed her love to?

Not much of a "best friend" if he doesn't bother to tell you he's dating your sister....

Comments

Not much of a "best friend" if he doesn't bother to tell you he's dating your sister....

maybe they just started dating and he didn't have the chance to tell her because she was confessing her love for him when he was going to tell her about his new gf aka her sister. perhaps he didn't tell her after because he was shocked with what she said? and didn't want to be the one to break it to her.. ? LOL IDK JUST SAYING x)

MissRachieee 3

How is this a lie? This is a common thing, but sometimes the case is two of your best friends are dating and you have a crush on one. Or, even worse, you find out your brother, mother or father is dating the guy you like. Now, I feel sympathy for the OP cause this has happened to me except my one of my friends was dating the guy I like and I didn't know and I told him I liked him! Yeah, OP, it sucks right now but soon you'll be back to normal! Trust me! :)

mshafty 0

Listen to her^ she seems happy enough and her brother, mother and father are all dating guy's she likes! Or is it just one guy and they all share? because thats kinda of selfish on their part if they don't even let you get some sloppy 4th's every once in a while!

MissRachieee 3

Uhm, no. With the brother/mother/father thing I was just trying to prove a point that it could be worse.

Never assume. It makes an ass out of u and me. YDI!

LOLZ that would be very aqward for him just imagine how much ur sis will be mad when she finds out

perdix 29

Your sister must be hotter than you, but no worries, you Canadians drink a lot so one day, when he's good and looped, you tell him you are your sister and you can get a piece of his ass.

cookies_for_you 0

Why do people insist on blurting out that they love people? What's so wrong with just telling him you have feelings for him or something? You've probably terrified him. YDI for just blurting it out, that's the dumbest thing to do.

RussianWolf 0

No YOU did it for not having a soul. ;D

Malinkrot 3

Exactly. Yet when guys do something like this and a girl see's it as creepy, the guy starts moaning about how all women are bitches and no one likes "nice guys"...

Giorgio272 2

sounds like he could score some 3 way action.