By Anonymous - 20/03/2012 15:37 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I found out my roommate spits the mouthwash back into the bottle after he gargles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 072
You deserved it 2 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As long as it isn't a communal bottle of mouthwash, you're probably fine. If it is, WHY THE **** ARE YOU SHARING MOUTHWASH?

Comments

The_Troller 14

Does he even understand what mouthwash is USED FOR? Ugh, that's like re-using toilet paper. What would even make him think that something like that is a good idea?

No, it's WORSE than re-using toilet paper. Toilet paper would stain, become teared, smell funny. Although I am not going to experiment, I doubt mouthwash would look much different if reused. The money saved would be negligable in the UK: cheap mouthwash is effective and 87p a bottle, and £5 for a branded bottle. One's dental bills would go up from the introduction of foregein (sp?) throat germs too.

fthislyfe 22

On the bright side, he's very economical

HIV's? :D I love this game more diseases!!!

AIDS is not transferable through saliva, or is on very, very rare occasions. Saliva doesn't contain enough of the virus to transfer it. Usually. Besides, the virus dies shortly after leaving its host.

I didn't know this was an AIDS convention. :P

And this bothers you... because you don't have your own mouthwash? Don't let him borrow yours! I've heard of trying to stretch dollars, but damn...

What I would be worried about is where his mouth has been, and what in it was going back into the bottle... Uck

xJVlental 4

If you're that price conscious that you want to share mouthwash or in his case reuse mouthwash perhaps you should look into couponing. You'll save plenty of money and have hygienic fresh breath. Heck I'll even send you one of my free bottles of mouthwash I have at home to get you started. (don't worry it's still sealed.)