By Anonymous - 18/09/2013 21:47 - United States - Bowling Green

Today, I found out my roommate Skypes my friends on my laptop when I'm away. Not only that, he covers his face and shows them his junk. My friends no longer answer Skype calls from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 730
You deserved it 4 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

password protected would be my advice

Change your passwords and try and explain... But I doubt they'll believe you :(

Comments

Show your friends your penis and say "See, It wasn't my penis you saw before". They still won't talk to to you but at least they'll know out wasn't you

Why didn't you're friends tell you what was going on? well anyways it sounds like you need to think of a prank to play on him and let the games begin.

Ok you've gotten this wrong more than once now and it's making me crazy. You're=you are, your (the one you're trying to do) shows possession. i.e. your friends not you are friends.

skittycat213 19

As much fun as it might be to neuter him with a very, Very large blade, it'd probably be inadvisable.

Get one of said friends to take a screen shot and send it to his parents.

First rule of school; Never let anyone touch your stuff, and always have pass codes

arleenxo 11

You deserve it in my opinion. You should have signed out of Skype before lending your laptop to someone and make sure the "sign in when turn on computer" feature is disabled after booting up the laptop up. Don't trust anyone with personal information or accounts they can have access to.

I have a guest account for friends to use when they have to use my computer for something. It does not have access to anything but the internet and Word. I also make sure I am in the room with them when they use it, because I have had friends who are assholes try and mess with the computer to be funny.

Have him meet your friends and explain to them what really went down..

Change your password on Skype and your computer...or better yet make a new Skype...hope things get better...

Password and new roommate not the creeper kind 30day eviction notice sounds appropriate