By photonut13 - 15/07/2010 10:52 - Canada

Today, I found out my mother had remarried, and that I was getting a stepfather and stepbrother. However I found out about it 30 minutes before we left to pick them up from the airport, and also found out that I'm losing my bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 586
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your mother sounds like an incredibly sweet and considerate lady...

You're not seriously allowing all this right? Stand up for your rights! ('Get up stand up, stand up for your rights. Get up stand up, don't give the fight.' Sorry, the song just immediately popped up in my head while writing this. Now it's stuck with you too :D )

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

How old are you? Do you and your mom not communicate at all?

doink 0

It's weird to me how a lot of the comments are like "Just tell her how you feel" because if I was in this situation and told my mom how I felt, she would just say "You are the child, I am the adult. Get over it" and that would be the end of it.

xkittykatx 0

#28 sounds like my mom to :/

Make your opinion known.. But you don't have any "rights" to bitch about

Wow, this is definitely a FML. Your mother sounds thoughtless and callous. Losing your bedroom is the least of it. If things get too hard to handle, talk to a counselor or clergy person. Having two strangers foisted into your life just plain sucks.

Didn't mean to sound insensitive. That really does suck. But hey, life isn't fair. and this could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Probably not............but could be.

op perhaps a dude? beat the crap out of your stepbrother.

Oos 0

You should have just refused to pick them up at the airport until you could keep your room.

Is it just me or does this post sound a lot like the movie Step Brothers?

lonesomeXheartbr 0

b!T€# slap your mom and b like itts not fun right? and if I was u take her money and move the hell out! FYL op

clemcool_fml 0

if you have to share a room just bunk your beds so you have more room for activities!!! then your situation will turn from sucky to totally boss.