By SmallAngel - 22/03/2013 00:35 - United States - Aurora

Today, I found out my mom thought I was a lesbian because I dated a girl in high school. I didn't date anyone in high school. Apparently, guys never asked me out because my best friend told everyone that I was her girlfriend. I had a two-year lesbian relationship that I never knew about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 268
You deserved it 3 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lesbihonest, you completely knew about it, didn't you?

Oh man, the same thing happened to me in high school. My best friend told everyone that I was his girlfriend, so I ended up with no dates or boyfriends. I didn't find out until a couple of months after school ended, when an attractive guy from my class said he had a crush on me for the longest time but didn't want to approach me because I was already taken. All those years of feeling like I was this ugly, repellant monster that no guy wanted suddenly made sense.

Comments

mokielove 10

kinda creepy, of a best friend to do a thing like that.

moonfull101 13

Shocking how she managed to keep it for two years. Goodbye high school life

Wait... did your best friend actually think you were dating?

OP- Lesbian relationships are like that- they can sneak up on you and only those close to you will know.... You had a loving lesbian relationship in the imagination of your friend who also ****-blocked you... Ah, lesbians!

I'm sure that was the reason no one asked you out in high school

I don't know what school you go to, but most guys that went to my school (and just about every school I've heard of in the US) would've been all over you for a chance at a threesome.

I call bull. Too much shit too unlikely - news got around to your mom and not to you? - your mom never asked you about this for 2 years? - over 2 years nobody not even once brought this up to you? - guys never asked you out?????????? Opposite of reality, guys would be all over you.

Everyone thought my best friend and I were dating in high school (they didn't understand the concept of a good friendship) but we knew about it, and both still got asked out. Unless you live in your own world, you should have heard something about it. Someone should have still hit on you or asked you out unless you're just severely unattractive.

That's a fantastic friend you've got there