By tracy4191 - 18/09/2016 05:21 - United States - Ponchatoula

Today, I found out my mom sleeps in my room when I'm at college during the week. I discovered this my bumping into her dildo with my foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 537
You deserved it 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rawrshi 25

I have a sneaking suspicion that she isn't actually doing much sleeping in your room, OP.

FML_HelloItsMe 15

OP.Take the ***** and casually leave it on your mothers bed while she is laying on it.

Comments

well what do u want her to do? mess up HER sheets!?

samomaha 17

Okay, I have to ask. How do you know for certain it is your mother's *****? What if it is your father's *****?? Perhaps he was sleeping in your room . . . .

More information here. My mother is more than a little crazy. She was diagnosed with manic depressive disorder and borderline personality disorder so it's not unusual for weird shit to happen, but this was by far the most disgusting. I tried not to make a big deal of it, because that'll lead her to a mental breakdown. I'm moving out at the end of the year so hopefully this won't happen again.

Mental illness is really hard. Thanks for clarifying OP. Good luck.

Ewwww!! Sorry this wasn't a more constructive or amusing comment, but it's all that my brain is screaming at me.

My question is why does OP's mom find the need to ********** and/or have sex in her child's room. Literally OP's mom has an entire house/apartment or something that she has full right to bone in, only that or any other sibling's room would be off limits out of respect. Well, respect and not being a creep. It's not like OP is gone for particularly long. The room still smells like OP, has her personal items or pictures, and the bed sheets...ew. Why. Just why. It's the same idea of when a kid has sex in the parent's room or bed. Like why would you want to be in an environment that reminds you of your relative while getting down and dirty.

Hey, at least she's having Happy Time. Sounds like she needs it based on OPs description of her mental state.