By he is going to hell - 18/09/2012 21:46 - Australia - Forestville

Today, I found out my little brother is a highly committed Nazi. He goes to meetings and everything, my parents think it's great he is "getting out and developing a social life." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 412
You deserved it 2 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobadrunk 6

Comments

perdix 29

A National Social life, that is. I guess your parents neglected to mention what great exercise goosestepping is. It's a Heil of a workout!

adam0241 4

Somebodies jealous of their little brother having balls to be a Nazi.

ruabadfishtoo 0

you're right OP, he IS going to heil-I mean hell

Haha, brilliant username. But seriously, that's shocking. I can't think of any advice for this situation. Just FYL. And the lives of any foreigners your brother happens to meet...

You should join his "little social group"; it'll be fun! (; Just kidding, I should stop..

xXRaider68Xx 2

Clearly they don't see the difference between him having a social life and being a Nazi.

Just2BMe 5

Just like you, this would definitely be out of mein kampfort zone.

Wow. Better watch out for him. This kind of behavior needs to monitored

SuiGeneris01 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CoffeeChickBlows 13

Holy shiiittttttttt, you're ******* stupid. If you can't see what's stupid and just straight up WRONG with your comment, then just go blow a revolver.

DerpyMcDerpinson 3

I completely agree with you. All of these people saying you are stupid clearly don't understand our freedoms, and just go along with what is socially acceptable. I don't like racism either, but we have the right to hate who we want, just as long as we don't hurt them.

Hello #41, #60. ****! YOU! It's not just racism you assholes! How about the outright genocide of millions of innocent people for no good reason? Have you ever OPENED a history book? And you would promote that kind of thing? You have some serious issues. I don't give a **** about rights, that's not okay. By the way, American rights and laws don't mean anything in ******* AUSTRALIA!!!

FMLworthy5000 21

Dude.... Really? There's a such thing as right, wrong, compassion and ******* common sense. The freedom of speech and human freedom turns to absolutely nothing when it involves walking in the footsteps of absolute destruction and violence. And have you lived in today's world? There really is no such thing as freedom when you actually open your eyes to the life you live. You'll always be bounded one way or another. So please STFU Kay? Thank you btw freedom should be of the greater good.