By Sean - 07/09/2013 08:22 - United States - Pleasanton

Today, I found out my kids only remember my birthday because it's the password on the iPad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 613
You deserved it 5 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beepbeep7 14

Change your password daily to the current date. You'll get endless cake and presents. Mmm...cake.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Don't feel bad. I don't even know my mother's birthday and have had issues remembering my own. But when it comes to programming and remember events in general I'm better than anybody I know. Some people just have trouble with dates.

Atleast they remember it,i dunno when is my mom's bday,im gonna do the same thing now.

Don't worry, most kids are egocentric and won't remember birthdays from anyone besides themselves and thats only because they get gifts. Hell I'm 21 and I have issues remembering my parents birthdays too!!

Whatever their reason for remembering your birthday, the fact that they acknowledge it; and presumably wish you a happy birthday is still sweet.

Using it as the iPad password is a brilliant way to get people to remember your birthday! I should try something like that on my mom who, for the last two years in a row, has only "remembered" my birthday from Facebook notifications on the day. My kids on the other hand remember it because it coincides with season premiers of The Walking Dead.

Kids can be egocentric, having hard times remembering birthdays other then their own. Some adults are like this too. If I was you I'd be happy they remembered it all, even it's only because it's an electronic password.

It works right...and you are not alone on that...people do their birthday birth year or sometimes their address...

theduder2013 5

Please... That's why I have FaceBook