By need an appendickectomy - 17/03/2013 20:12 - Finland

Today, I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me for months. It all started while I was in the hospital, he says, because we were supposed to go out that day, but then I "had to go and get sick". He blames my emergency surgery for his infidelity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 850
You deserved it 3 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If that's his excuse, he isn't worth it.

OP I am terribly sorry but you can do way better. Leave him and find someone who is more considerate. Also hope you feel well again soon despite many things being shitty.

Comments

Plot Twist!! He's shacking up with OP's nurse!

With a twist!!! She has a male nurse

dee_89 7

Sorry op . But you are better off without him.

Maybe it's time he took a visit to the hospital. Then blame his infidelity for his emergency surgery.

Sounds to me like you need a stat boyfriendectomy. I do those routinely. Call me.

"Hand me the shot gun, Nurse. A mere fist won't do to eliminate all the douche from this bag."

ilovera 7

Can someone explain to me why she deserves it ? Some people on this site are just amazing:/

Wow.. He couldn't be there for you? You deserve much better. Hopefully karma gets him and screws him over big time!!

I usually don't jump on the "dump his dumb ass bandwagon"....but perhaps you should do to him what was done to your appendix: Cut him out of your life as he's only good for causing you pain. :p Sorry Op, I believe you deserve better.

I hope he's now your ex-boyfriend. Cuz if not, you will soon learn that he cheated on you again because you "had to go and give birth to his child" when he felt like going to the movies.

jem970 19

Wow and I really thought we had heard the worst asshole boyfriend stories on here before... I hope you dump his ass and find a real man. If his cheating isnt enough of a reason do it beacause the mans stupid. How can that be considered a valid reason to cheat?

djwithoutmusic 3

I'm really sorry to tell you, but STDs aren't attractive. And nobody cares if the surgery removed it.

Speak for yourself. I love a good crab infested muff.

29- STD's? You Do know what an appendix is, right? Here's a hint: I had mine removed, from the lower right quadrant of my abdomen, when I was 14, and not sexually active yet. That help? :p

CharresBarkrey 15

This is either the most ignorant comment I've ever seen, or the worst attempt at a joke I've ever seen.