By ikickgingers - 19/10/2011 16:49 - United States

Today, I found out my boss and some employees on my floor have bets placed on who can get the best picture of my ass. I found out when one of the pictures was accidentally sent to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 607
You deserved it 4 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take a picture of your own ass submit and win the bet

imsoboss91 5

Well atleast you probaby have a good one?

Comments

rawrr61 4

So you have a nice ass, huh? Wear it proud. ;D

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Well some of us just choose not to wear an ass, it's not classy.

hibrid 0

No cookie for me, just a threesome with you and your friend :)

bigkountry209 0

accept it as a compliment or sue for sexual harrASSment and make some money

perdix 29

If the winner used a wide-angle lens, you might want to go on a diet;)

perdix 29

Wow, Kicky, you made it! You actually got an FML published! Pics or it's fake :) :) :)

ikickgingers 15

You already saw them, butthead.

every1luvsboners 11

Damn Perdix, don't be greedy, feed the needy.

perdix 29

You just gave me one and that couldn't have been the winner! It was out of focus and taken from a bad angle.

There is no bad angle for her ass pic, just poor imagination.

Thizzkidsgotgame 7

Lol i really got a kick out of these comments. Thanks!!

30 send them to me I'll see if they pass inspection, I'll even do it for free.

13FTW 9

I'm with 102 on this, I think we need an audience vote.

perdix 29

102, don't undercut me, bro! She's giving me $25 a pop to have me render my professional opinion. I required that they be laminated in plastic, so I can wipe them off before I return them. Yeah, some are that good ;)

Sorry perdix but I have too, P.S you don't have to laminate them :P

13FTW 9

Perdix, I'll buy them off of you for 30$ Then you can make a few bucks while you're at it!

perdix 29

EvilPotato and 13FTW, I got the pics from Kicky, and I don't know how to put it. Whoa! What the hell? She's such a cute girl -- from the waist up and from the thighs down she look like Natalie Portman in Black Swan. But in the middle she's Rosie O'Donnell! It's like the gluteal equivalent of the Blue Waffle! Do you have a goiter on your ass? It looks like her cellulite has fingers. Ugh! How the **** does this happen!?!? Are your offers still good?

13FTW 9

Mmmm. Damn... I'll give ya 50$!

kalyn13 2

lets just hope your a girl and not a guy or if your a guy it must suck to be you then

Kick is a girl, don't you know her? we've all seen her comments around here